Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, how are you, havent talk to you for a while where are you now, i am in Hk right now, i will be leaving this coming Monday, BTW today is Saturday. I dont know, just looking for "old Buddies" to talk to after looking at this forum i've found that the rookies have taken most of the forum over. Some of their posts are very naive, this wasn't the same webpage as it used to be, i find myself harder and harder to post replies in here.

I havent seen you around for a while, dont know how you've been. Maybe you've find yourself as quiet as i am looking through the message boards. Isn't soccer unpredictatble? I still remember we've been so concern for the Inter's summar transfers and now it is suddenly over. A new season is soon to begin. I still remember you wanted Figo and i wanted Redondo to join , good times.

If you ever read this message, please reply.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It's nice to entertain and eating in HK!But not really good for living!Cuz very crowded and air pollution is quite serious!Anyway,I love this place!

HK for sure!

Forza Inter!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hey FIFA President...i haven't posted anything for a long time...u r right...all the rookies have just taken over the forum...but that's ok...as long as they are REAL inter fans ....in fact, i m so glad that there are so many inter fans around the world...nice to hear that... :)
yes i m really concerned about the inter's transfers...and yes i m still dreaming that inter could get FIGO...but it's not going to happen anyway...i think Lippi and Moratti have done a good job of getting young, italian players..but tell u the truth, i really don't like Sukur...he is not the player i want at inter...i think inter has a chance to get Redondo...but don't they also want Boronio?? but i think lazio is not gonna let him go for a cheap price...
i m still in hk...i m gonna leave and go back to the US on 8/22...if u wanna chat with me...here is my cellular phone .u can call me anytime... :)
btw, how r u doing in hk?? shopping crazily?? busy to date girl??? haha....alright, have fun la... :)) take care~~~
chat with u later~~~~

[Edited by cmdg3232 on 24-07-2000 at 19:59]

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Hey you guys need to e-mail each other. This is not the place to be postig your cell number Carson.

Someone can now locate you with the right kind of hard ware. Don't be naive and think every football fan in the world is normal.

You should delete your phone number at ONCE!!!!!!! Its no joke.....

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
iltazz/Carson I took off Carsons phone# u are right on a post having any kind of personal phone# could be dangerous:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts