Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that you are sticking to your guns and never darkening the door of the Lazio forum anymore....come back...We need you crazy rumours!!! :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I fully agree! I was planning on posting a topic like this one myself, but since you already did it, Natalya........Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamooooooooooooooo, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Pauline

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hehehe, nice topic...

You can get my vote, not that I am a lazio fan or because I care about Amoroso!(joking ;) ) but because I believe everyone has the right to post anywhere as long as it is a decent post.. And Amoroso!'s posts are decent ( I think) :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U not getting a big head Amo??? I'm sure soon u won't beable to fit in any of the forums....but now I seal my lips! :)

Ps did u get the Inzaghi article?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Talya,you know the reasons...

Yes I got the article...I hope their mother would add some poison to their food sometime...but only for Pippo :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yeah, the Lazio forum isn't the same without your posts, Amo. The one person who told you to leave doesn't speak for all of us. So come back already :).

V

·
0 Posts
mm, kinda cloudy in here. the weather forecast of today is cloudy, continuesly cloudy with some rain in the late afternoon and probably some crappy showers during late evening. tha fact is the sun don´t seem to come out for a long time and we are awaiting for oncemore the gialloblue sky. where is it.

marco

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Amoroso! I'm just wondering, how much time do you spend on the net? I man how is it possible that you have 3000 posts already? This is to weird, but I like you, because you like Amoroso and you're Greek and you know who Grzegorz Szamotulski is :) :) :) BTW how's he doing at Panathinaikos?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh ok then Amo...I'll leave you to your Parma site!!!! :)

Yeah...Mamma Inzaghi should buy some rat poison while shopping for Pippo and put it in his sunday dinner...just leave little Simone alive! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dont worry labas,you'll see very very very very few on me in about 5 weeks and the rest 3 months,things are getting serius in school with exams and stuff :(

Szamotoulski plays for PAOK not Panathinaikos and he isnt doing very well...does the guy have butter in his hands or what? he cant grab a ball thats for sure! :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I undesrtand you perfectly Amo,i have big problems with the new system of our minister of education.Things are tough,but that doesnt mean you have to quit this forum and all of us,who are waiting to see you posting again.By the way LABAS and AMO too,do you know if Giovanni will play again recently?

·
Registered
502 Posts
By the way can somebody send me the article you were talking about Pippo?
And why all this hate?He is a good player...
It would be nice if the bros Injaghi could play together on the same team...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is my idea of a living hell...it took me long enough to come to terms with Simone...but I would never come to terms with seeing Pippo in a Lazio shirt!!

hehe..we seem to be bringing the Lazio forum to you Amo!! sorry mr parma!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Why?I think they would be a terrible playing couple.Who knows ?Maybe if Lazio gets him next year we'll be on top of the Coppa of the CL and the Scudetto!
It would be fun to see those too playing together,they always say how good friends they are and how each one supports the other,but i dont buy it,i bet Pippo(which means Pluto in Italian) is a little bit envy 'coz his little bro is a shining,rising star and he is one of the best strikers!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is more my vision of a nightmare!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
yes,but you dont explain why is a nightmare for you?
And can somebody tell me why you dislike Pippo? I dont say i like him,but why all of you think so bad about him?

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts