Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever read "The Miracle of Castel di Sangro" by Joe McGinnis? I also posted this at the Lazio board, but I'm curious to see how many people have read it. I don't know how many Americans use this forum (I admit I only know of Debs and Steve_in_LA for sure), but Joe McGinnis is an American author who's pretty crazy about football. I think the book was a pretty popular in Britain as well, but I'm not sure. I know it's not sold in Italy, for rather shady reasons.

I don't want to crosspost too much so I think I'll stop spreading this topic here...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I recommended it to a couple some non-football fans. After reading it, while not becoming fans themselves, they could at least understand why I was one. And they enjoyed the book very much.
I actually bought the hardcover at Waldens. I think it was $15. Worth every penny, in my opinion. But I think there's a paperback version floating around now, not sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.