Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are constantly people visiting our forum. Some decide also to register and to become members of our little community. In order to facilitate these people's task, I have opened this forum. So, here's the deal:

if you are new member, post first in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself like your name, your location, age, gender, team(s) you support, opinions,etc.etc. We will be glad to welcome you here and to help you if any assistance is needed.

Welcome in the Romanian Football Forum! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
i hope it's like the prosport forum where we met:D

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome apparte

I am glad you joined this forum. Actually, this forum is very different from the Prosport one. Here we practice respect, intelligence, understanding, passion and optimism (well... at least I do practice the latter one!!! :D )

bine ai venit

tell us a little about you and feel free to read any topic you wish in this forum. If you need help, just ask.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well,I'm 35,licensed in tourism(but I activate in another domain),Steaua (BIG) and FC Bihor(less)fan-both red-blue:),I live in Oradea and I'm interested in sport(generally),football-special.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm not new, but I just came back from a long vacation (in Romania, don't imagine anything). Anyway, a big WELCOME to the new people and let's hope for a great autumn for our football!

Hai ROMANIA!!!

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MironN said:
I'm not new, but I just came back from a long vacation (in Romania, don't imagine anything). Anyway, a big WELCOME to the new people and let's hope for a great autumn for our football!

Hai ROMANIA!!!
welcome back :)

where did you go in Romania?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mountains + Seaside etc.

Now I'm anxious to watch football again. I missed the NT alot during the vacation.

:)

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have you noticed that all those from Romania do not forget to mention that they had to have their vacation in Romanian because of lack of funds?! :greed: :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
im jim from stafford ,england i'd like to find steau results during the season as i went there to see west ham united in the uefa cup a few years ago and enjoyed myself there.:cool: :) :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
im jim from stafford ,england i'd like to find steau results during the season as i went there to see west ham united in the uefa cup a few years ago and enjoyed myself there.
They drew 0-0 at Brasov. The result is inconclusive since the pitch ruined the game. They'll play against newly-promoted Poli Timisoara this week-end in Bucharest.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Im Andrei, Im 15, born in Romania, live in Canada. Anyways I was here for a little while a couple months ago but i lost my login so i made a new one.

I know EclipsE in RL

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gonzo77 said:
I'm 25, from Pittsburgh, USA. I moved to the states when I was 13. My favorite team is Steaua. I play soccer on a recreational team in Pittsburgh. It's callled Olympia S.C. I also designed the website for the team. http://olympiasc.tripod.com

Welcome here, it's nice to have another "foreigner" in this forum :D

How did you find out about this forum?

·
Registered
918 Posts
How did you find out about this forum?
I just ran into it by mistake. I was doing a seach on Yahoo, and Xtratime came out as a result. I check it out even though it was not what I was searching for at the time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hello hello! just to say hi :D
i signed in for a member at 1 sept,2002.
i come from hong kong.
i m a college student.
my english is not very well, hope all of u will understand what i want to say.
:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :D
bye bye
:sleepy:

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dorathy said:
hello hello! just to say hi :D
i signed in for a member at 1 sept,2002.
i come from hong kong.
i m a college student.
my english is not very well, hope all of u will understand what i want to say.
:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :D
bye bye
:sleepy:

welcome here :)

it's nice having people from all over the world...even if Dorathy is here only for Chivu :eek:

by the way, we've got one of your neighbours here. His name is Gica Nakata, guess where he is from! :D

your English is understandable so don't worry ;)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I'm gonna present myself. :)

Name: Alexandre B.
Grade: Secondary 5 (Lupi might know what it is).
Clubs: Arsenal Football Club, Associazione Calcio Milan and Amsterdam Footh Ball Club (No-spelling error).
Descendacy: Portuguese, yeah! French-speaker!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts