Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest rumors in Israel saying that NK OSIJEK is going to loan to of her players, striker and central defender to Israeli club, Macabi Natanya. This club recently bought Stephjan Vranjes and Darko Raik Sudar from NK OSIJEK.
Can anybody tell me the names of the players involved in the deal and a little information about them.

Thanks of advance,
Inbal from Israel

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
NK OSIJEK

i can tell you what u interested about that players but u must tell me what u wanna know,i live near to osijek and i know this players from our lige,stjepan vranjes is the older brother from jurica vranjes who write this year for bayer(leverkusen)and hes good, and darko sudar was a really good striker before 2-3 years!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eusebio

Thanks for replinig my message.
What i want to know is this: Vranjes and Sudar are playing for my favourite team in Israel, Macabi Natanya, and they are doing very well. Recentely it's been published in Israel that 2 other players from Osijek are going to play for us next season. The team managaer and our president is in Croatia now to see and maybe sign the players. I hope you or anybody else can tell me the names of that players. In Israeli media they didn't publish the players names and i thought maybe it was publish in the croatian media.

Thanks again,
Inbal

·
International
8,545 Posts
I remember reading something about that a little while back. I'll try to find it, and fill you in Inbal.:)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thank you all very much.
I have another question: what can you tell me about Dimitru Mitu, Osijek striker?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts