Xtratime Community banner

To all the doubters

531 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Foe 
#1 ·
cannavaro's goal is not valid. he knew it himself. he didn't even protest to the refree. he was smilling as though something funny happened. as if he was in a dream, he almost reached his dream but it didn't come true. he was thinking,"sigh, how nice if i scored that goal" too bad. no parma players protested because they knew the whistle was blown BEFORE the goal. it's a usual scene, happens everytime.......corner, pushing and pulling a foul.......that's all. anyway, juve were the better team and we won, that's what matters the most. i don't care if other fans come telling me this and that but i know it, juve won. i was very sure lazio fans especially, will say cannavaro's goal should be valid. well, say what u want, u guys are just jealous!!

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK..........

#3 ·
FABIO CANNAVARO:

"My disallowed goal? The referee blew at exactly the same time as I headed the ball, but honestly, I dont understand for the life of me why he blew against us and awarded the free-kick."
http://www.acparma.it/EN/seriea/analysis/0,3547,1351,00.html

Please dont say bull**** about Cannavaro.He scored a valid goal and he knew it very well.You know it too.You deserved the win but please dont foll yourselfs.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

G
#4 ·
Yuan you wrote: "he knew it himself. he didn't even protest to the refree. he was smilling as though something funny happened."

Is there anything else a player can do after this season, when so many decisions are goign juves way. Is there any point of protesting?

Cannavaros amile was ironic, his smile was more like "yes referee ofcourse there is no goal, we are playing against juve"

FORZA LAZIO

G
#5 ·
The referee blew after that Cannavaro headed the ball. Tonight I've seen it 200 times. There were no pushes of Parma players. Simply, Parma COULDN'T score. I'm sorry for you, every time that juve wins there's something strange. Do you like to win in this way? I'm not jealous, I prefer 11 years of serie B than a Scudetto like this.

G
#6 ·
I'm a Lazio supporter and all I have to say is :

Congrats to Juve for winning lo scudetto but I'm sure Lazio will win it next season :)

Mistakes happen in football. Besides, it's already over.

[This message has been edited by josh07 (edited 08-05-2000).]

#7 ·
To josh07..if I'm not mistaken, you're the one from S'poer right? Nice attitude, and let me tell you that you should excel in GP when you go to JC in a few years' time! Even I can't be that big-hearted. :D
Anyway, about that famous Cannavaro's smile! The news is already out, and yeah,like Amo, Emir said, it was an ironic smile. Just want to correct you on this point, if nothing else.
And yes, had that disallowed goal never been scored, Juve, judging from the possession, corners etc were the rightful winners. And DP's goal was good. But I think it's the same people too who've said that possession, corners etc don't matter - it's the goals!
So...?
My point is just about the explanation to Cannavaro's smile actually ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.