Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have nothing to contribute to the US Soccer Forum, please leave. I'm sick of all the US bashing.

Do we go onto the Aussie Forum and talk about how you're team is shit and can only qualify for a World Cup once every 32 years?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
stralian said:
I don't see any other australian posters :sweeteye:
Maybe because they are real australians, and are asleep right now, not living in the USA.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
What is all the fuss about let them have their day in the sun as it will be another 32 years before they get a chance to go again, well that is if FIFA is domb enough to let them host the WC before then they might get there before then.

·
Registered
481 Posts
beerschot_fan said:
Maybe because they are real australians, and are asleep right now, not living in the USA.
Real australian? would you classify me as american? just because i live in the U.S (for 2 years)... considering i have an American wife means im not really australian. you're so intelligent, what nationality would you say i am?

by the way, at the time of my post.... it was 9am in Australia :googly:

·
Registered
504 Posts
To al the US posters, all the best for the WC. I think you will find that most of teh Aussie posters are good guys, you always are going to have your odd nut case.

BTW Hajduk, you are full of sh$te.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks InterOz. I know the majority of Australian posters aren't bad. However, the ones that seem to post here tend to bash the US NT and have no capacity for intelligent discussion of soccer.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
stralian said:
Real australian? would you classify me as american? just because i live in the U.S (for 2 years)... considering i have an American wife means im not really australian. you're so intelligent, what nationality would you say i am?

by the way, at the time of my post.... it was 9am in Australia :googly:
I had some good ones, but I will control myself. US will shut all the bashers up come WC. I don't think Australia will even score, unless own goals count.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
too cocky for a team to be cocky(australia).. that hasnt done anything at a wc

does dat make sense.. :lala:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ILA said:
I apologise for any poor behaviour on behalf of my countryman, it's very disappointing to see them lower themselves to petty squabbles.
cheers, lets go drinking now. Except can the Belgian buy the beer?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts