Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can we watch the game live on thursday?

is it going to b shown at kts or punchies??

i have to watch that game live...there is no way im watching it delayed

anyone know anything?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Dont quote me on this one but i believe king tom will show it for sure as they have shown the previous 2 games.

With it not being live on free-to-air if its on @ king tom its gonna be sardines :D

Not sure about the price though.. either way if we go through the place is gonna go off ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just like the belgium game...i thought it might be at kts but since alot of cros were asking about it i starting getting worried

ill stay at the club for whole night if we go thru

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
pick up the phone and give punchies and KT a call....it won't hurt ya :D then come back here and post what they said. That's the least you can do Bad Blue Boy !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
jjjjjjjjjebigaaaaaa, i just called punchies and asked. He said that no -one will be showing it as they can't get the rights for it. oh well, SBS will have to do at @11.30pm.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
mARZ said:
:eekani:

Guess that means chewing my fingernails infront of the pc :(
hahaha, i'm gonna watch Italy v Mexico and every 10 minutes check the net for a score update.

man, i've got an exam tonite 6,30 to 8,40 and then have to rush home and follow the match on the net.....i don't think i've ever been this nervous in one day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts