Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please please do me a favor...

Go to http://www.ronadinho9.net Its my friend Costia's site...I know some of you guys know about the site...But this is not a plug...

go to the movies section, and then Misc. Movies...the look at Inter-Shalke...

There is a little move showing Ronaldo's skillz...Please check it out...I dont think most of you guys saw the Inter-Shalke game...so, it must be new like it was to me...ITs absolutely AMAZING!!!

Please go check it out and tell me what you think...It makes me wanna cry just think that I might now be able to see him play like that again...And to hear everyone talk about no skillz zidane makes it worse...There has be no one as creative as Ronaldo EVER..

Anyway...just check it out if you can...and please tell me what you think...Man...I just go depressed all over again...Let me go to sleep now..

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on...not even one of you were impressed by the clip?? or did you guys just ignore me???

Not even you falcao or Jupiter??

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah..I watched the clip..Amazing footwork and speed of thought.It would be hard for Ronaldo to be back at that level again.However we'll just wait and see what happen next..

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah I downloaded the movie and saw it, pretty impressive. I have seen most of the other movies from that website too and they are also quite awsome. The misc section is the best part because it shows the best dribbles and plays that arent normally noticed because they dont result in a goal. Two other movies there that are really worth watching are the one versus Real Madrid in the CL 98/99 and the one versus Chile in the Copa America 1999. They can be found in the same section.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great move it is!!

I know we all missed that R9 making these spectacular moves :cool:... although R9 may not ever play like this again, he always will be remember as one of the greatest player on the planet. Anyway, this move sure had made him the best :)!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Actually Tony, i already downloaded this movie....What else would you expect from RONALDO??

FORZA RONALDO
FORZA INTER

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
tonyp3, actually I remember you (or someone else) has already posted this link before...and of course, it is a nice website.:)
As a Ronaldo fan, I have confidence that our real R9 will be back!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
tonyp3, i share your pain. and i don't care what anybody else says about pele, zico, van basten, maradona, zidane or romario, for me the most exciting player ever is ronaldo. there's no question. i have never seen a player terrorize defenders like him.

this is the first time i've been to the site. the link is wrong. http://www.ronaldinho9.net it's a fantastic site. i think i have to learn html and design a site of that quality, but not for ronaldinho. it will be dedicated to the beautiful girls of rio de janeiro!

forza ronaldo, forza meninas! (meninas = girls)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
the barca goal is one of my favorite of all time, not because it is the most beautiful but because of the sheer power of ronaldo. he had defenders in his shorts when he scored. he just dragged them into the goal with him. he is king.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
tonyp3, does your friend costia have tapes of all these great matches? i have been trying to get copies of ronaldo's barca matches for a long time, but no one can help me. what's his email address? thanks.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I don't know what you guys as fans both of Ronaldo and Inter would think of that, but I always believe that Barca is the best place for him!!! In there, he could score the most wonderful goal ever, being the KING of the league. Even though I am a Real fan, I don't care that Ronaldo would make my opponent stronger, a healthier Ronaldo is what I wanna see.:(

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Falcao....

No, he does not have any Barca games..I have been asking him for it for months....He got the barca goals from highlight shows on TV...thats where he gets the goals from.....Hey which goal is your favorite?? the one vs. Santiago de Compostela??

Also...From what I hear, ROnaldo's best game ever has been the game against valencia when he was at Barca...I have already seen two of the goals from his site...they are absolute top quality...He had a hat-trick that game....But no one seems to have it...I have been asking Costia to try and find the game...But he got the goals from highlight shows....Anybody here that can help me out???

Also, Falcao...email me at [email protected] when you have time...I have to ask you something....

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
real player, i agree with you: ronaldo never should have left barca. at the least, he should have stayed in spain. the liga game allows players to run around the field, pass the ball, dribble. in serie a, as soon as you get the ball, a defender kicks you in the ankles.

in spain, ronaldo would still be the best player in the world; he would be scoring 35 goals every year. but in italy he has to run away from defenders instead of running at the goalkeeper. the wear and tear of the italian league already has taken its toll on ronaldo, and two years of his career have disappeared forever. we don't know what the rest of his career has to offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts