Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very very sorry for what i did in ***i hope lazio will draw *** topic... I promise that i never say anything like that on this forum... I am big lazio fan ( LAZIA not two weeks but 7-8 years) and I hope you'll forgive me and except me the way I am. I wish that I could be more like Zen9 or Lazia, cause everybody like them... So. i won't be smart again and won't talk crap again. You must realize that i am Lazio fan, and Juve is our BIGGEST enemy in Serie A so it's normal first reaction on this forum... I don't like ZIDANE in Juve ( he isn't good as a man , but like him like PLAYER ), other players r cool...
so, tell me your opinion bout all the stuff that happened, and if you wont me here, i'll just go...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sslazio11,

That is one of the bravest posts I have read recently. Congratulations on your courage.

One bit of advice from one who knows: don't promise that you'll leave if "you don't want me here". Big mistake.

Just keep it respectful and friendly and you will always be welcome here on the Juventus board. I think you will find that we are not your "enemy."

Best personal regards,

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Zen9, just hope the other think the same as you ...

again: sorry to all of you ...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!
now Zen9, how can I do that at he end of my post signs:
this post was edited by sslazio on... ?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
ssLazio, I congratualte you too.. There is a big difference between being rude and attacking others personally and cheering for your team really hard.. You are allowed to cheer for your team as much and as hard as you want, even by saying that Juve are not that good, you are allowed.. But what you are not allowed is if I say Lazio is not that good and you answer me "Shut the **** up"... Thats not allowed, and I would like to come more often to the Lazio forum to discuss lots of things but people some people over there think if I am in their forum I have to start and end my message by Forza Lazio... Otherwise I would come more frequently because you people are able to have intelligent conversations..

Anyways thank you and I wish everyone else would be like you (I already apologized to everyone but the topic got deleted for no reason, I did it in the Lazio forum)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guxs, it seems Juve fans aren't so bad as i thought.. You r really nice people, hope you'll won't be dissappointed at the end of the season. But i think , as i said in Lazio forum allready, that Juve is strong this year and will win Lo Scudetto, but i hope Lazio will do it too. I have one question to you :
If Lazio and Juve ends with same points, who wins Lo Scudetto ?
And Zen9 thanks for answer :>

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

[This message has been edited by sslazio11 (edited 01-05-2000).]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sslazio or whoever you are, Guess the tension of this year competition get to our nerve real bad eh?, Look, today result for me is a nightmare. I was really upset when i read your post, I'm sorry . But it isn't right to flame other team fans after a defeat. I didn't flame other team fans and I won't do that in the future. I will always respect other team fan to post in this board as long as it is not disgracing our fave team.
It is true that Lazio is a good team. From the beginning i always thought that Lazio will be a very serious contender for our 26. Yes that is true up until now. But I don't like Lazio. I am a Juventus Fans , Always have been and always will be. I promise i will never offend other team fan but I will defend If i have too.
Zen9 your post calm me down and I thank you for that.
Ciao
Forza Bianconerri. 26 is coming

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Just wait at least another year for #26 :)

[This message has been edited by Michel (edited 30-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, very brave post.

Apologies accepted, but I apoligize too.

forza SERIE A CALCIO!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sslazio11,

You asked me how to get the "Post edited by sslazio11" writing on the bottom of your post. It happens any time you edit (change) your post - it is nothing you do, it just appears automatically whenever you change your post.

To change one of your posts so that it reads differently, just go to your post that you want to change, and look at the top. In blue letters it will say "Edit post" - only you can edit your own posts (you cannot edit someone else's post - boy, would that make this board interesting ...). Click on "edit post" and your post will appear, ready for you to make changes. When you submit it again, the new post appears with the message at the bottom.

Try it, and you have any trouble ask me (or anyone else) for help. Good luck.

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guxs, it seems Juve fans aren't so bad as i thought.. You r really nice people, hope you'll won't be dissappointed at the end of the season. But i think , as i said in Lazio forum allready, that Juve is strong this year and will win Lo Scudetto, but i hope Lazio will do it too. I have one question to you :
If Lazio and Juve ends with same points, who wins Lo Scudetto ?
And Zen9 thanks for answer :>

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

[This message has been edited by sslazio11 (edited 01-05-2000).]

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi sslazio11!

We have discussed this topic in both the Lazio and the Juventus boards, and I think we agree that if Lazio and Juventus end up with the same number of points after 34 games,they will play one game at a neutral site to determine the championship - with extra time and then penalty kicks, if necessary (by which point we will all have had a heart attack or at least high blood pressure). :)

As for the neutral site, we propose Palermo .... :)

Zen9

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Its nice too see you ppl can forgive and forget. Eventually averyone (almost) learn to show respect for each other and not post stupid things on each other forums. For instance, I'm not at all fond of Juve, but I've always found most of the Juve fans at this site civil and respectful.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lazia,

Verona would be OK for a playoff except that you told us that the beer costs too much in Verona. And we Juve fans do intend to celebrate ....

Zen9

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
There wouldn't be much to celebrate for you, believe me! About a week before the game I would go to Verona again and...... ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

1 - 20 of 46 Posts