Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All English Bastards Who Come On Italian Board Looking For Trouble...

I must say that England is one of my fav team, but somepeople here came on the italian forum and said a lot of bull****...

I just want to renember u that Italy has the greatest tradition of talent...We have the best players in the world, we are the only team who could make 3 NT, so saying that Buffon is the worst keeper and that our miedfield is so overated is pure madness...

We have our problems and we admit them, our coach trap did A LOT OF MISTAKE but this is OUR problem...players like Conte ambrosini Ferrara Baggio Di vaio Fiore should have been take, but like I said our problem r our problems...

Now I just want to make a precision about the ref...If someone cant admit that Italy should have won cauz of the INCREDIBLE ref red card instead of penalty (just watch again) 5 goals on offside all tactical fool whistled for them not for us etc etc etc...u r simply mad

Im not talking about the fact that Vieri should score his goal in 90min...

Im ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE REF...IN FACT THIS CONDITION COME BEFORE ALL, BEFORE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME

Now if ur so blind to dont see that soccer is corrupted u will see Brazil England I will just say this...

Stay cool english freinds ur player r good and u r cool BUT DONT TALK ABOUT NONSENSE THING...

PS: Who said that to win a team must attak???? Why a team couldnt win by defending, is this a crime????? yes it is for fifia cauz of people like u who blame our soccer they made us lost cauz we were too light politicaly...But our football based on counter attak and on low pressing is one of the most beatiful and tactical when it s well done

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Theres was no need to make a thread called "to all english bastards who come on italian board looking for trouble" It will be closed when fred gets on i would of thought.

I dont know who these "English bastards" are but why didnt you just tell one of the FM's? instead of making a thread?

·
International
9,526 Posts
Well, I suppose I should close it, but to be honest, it amuses me.
A certain clique of Serie A fans and Italian NT supporters never fail to come over here and deride our game, our players, our teams and do so with an overbearing arrogance that both amuses and annoys me at times. But what I've noticed is that, whilst they can dish it out, they are the first ones to complain, moan and wail, the minute anyone does the same thing to them.
You reap what you sew basically. If you go around bragging to everyone that you are the next world cup champions, and you get knocked out, then you are going to get criticised. And I know the decision was controversial regarding S.Korea's goal, but hey, at least you know now what England has had to put up with in 1986 and 1998. At least no one knocked in the winning goal with their hand.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
HeHeHeHeHe!

;) So true!

P.S.- To sum up Italian football... What Perugia did to Ahn (the player who scored in the xtratime period to) is just inhumane, to kick a player out of the club because he scored against Italy and knocked em out is just unbelievable!

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
I must say I agree. I'm a big English football fan, but I like Italian football as well and can't understand the disdain for English football and English people in certain parts of these forums. To me it's very, very unfair.

It's obvious to me some people have a chip on the shoulder, otherwise they wouldn't be complaining betterly about such things.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
well, two wrongs don't make a right. just because some of us, mentioning no names have come over to the italian forum and rubbished the national team it does not justify the unfreidnly behaviour you have exhibited here. there is a procedure should you have any problems. retalliation only results in futher and more extreme unfriendly behaviour and it's not on. should you have a problem report it to your FM and they'll deal with it, but although have a valid point Sagha, you haven't exactly helped matters.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beefy you shandy drinking hand-shuffling southern cnut

Stop whinging

Oh and btw

Italy are feckin sh!te

;)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
At least this Italy v England mini-feud gives the forums some xtra spice!:devil:
I'm not getting involved but its great stuff to read!:D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Liebero said:
Beefy you shandy drinking hand-shuffling southern cnut

Stop whinging

Oh and btw

Italy are feckin sh!te

;)
kiss my hairy ar$e you big jessey!
P.S.(how was your bus journey?;) )

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
I really care about English football, so I just wanted to ask a few questions - why did your team continue to defend after getting a 1-0 lead? Why didn't you start a possession game and start passing on Brasil? Why did you crawl in a shell, start making great lobs to no one with 5 mins. left to play? Now even your racist ref is home and so is your team because you tried to shut down a game with catennacio because you did not have enough skill. Now what? Now that you've been exposed for the hypocrites you are - what do you do? Your attractive football was just worthless catennacio. You didn't have a good enough coach so you hired a Serie A Swede. The ridiculous notion that you play wide open football has been exposed for the joke it always has been. I've never seen Beckham and Scholes dive so much, all for nothing! You couldn't even capitilize on Brasil's 10 men after you got a cheap red card call to assist you. They ran your weak arse's all over the field. You lost. You created zero chances other than the goal Lucio gave you. You have no future other than ripping off Italians with your refs and coming to our board to instigate crap. So I'd thought I'd come here and demonstrate how irritating it is. May you continue down this ugly spiral of worthless football. Hey at least you scored 3 times vs. Sweden (sven set it up). Other than that, you showed nothing other than your continual cockiness and lameness both on and off the pitch. You want to hate Italians? Hate me. I embody all you despise. I smell like garlic, love spaghetti, calcio, fine women and food. Hate me. Bring it.
ARREVERDERCI
:howler:

·
International
9,526 Posts
Primo said:
Hate me. I embody all you despise. I smell like garlic, love spaghetti, calcio, fine women and food. Hate me. Bring it.
ARREVERDERCI
:howler:
I don't hate you, but I guess I pity you as you embody everything in a certain type of Italian NT supporter that I find sadly pathetic.
The ego, the arrogance, the unmistakable inferiority complex brought on by several different factors, none of them related to football. I hope you can work through it.

You see, the difference between us is that the footballing community I belong to wouldn't bother bringing lawsuits against FIFA for being knocked out. They wouldn't bother sacking a player, that engineered our downful, from his club. In fact, we wouldn't even bother going onto another country's forum and demand that opposition supporters do not insult us after being dismissed from the tournament, and then hypocritically do the exact same things ourselves.

As for our team, well, I'm proud of them. We beat some good teams on our way to the QFs. We held our own against Brazil in the first half, but, lets face it, we didn't do it in the second. I would say our future looks brighter than Italy who, in fairness, had a poor tournament and failed to live up to what was a totally unrealistic expectation for a mediocre team hyped beyond all proportion. Yes, blame the ref, blame the powers that be, even blame us if you want. doesn't change anything. You still went out before us and rightly so. And by the way, just so you know, we scored 3 times against DENMARK, not sweden. But hey, I wouldn't expect someone who's tastes are limited to 'garlic, spaghetti, calcio, fine women and food (is there a distinction between Garlic, spaghetti and food?) to recognise that as a mistake.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
OH PLZ

jsut cause one ****ed up owenr sacks a player doesnt mean ITLAIAN FOOTBALL APPROVES IT

get your facts straight, it's not the AZZURI fault that Gaucci is an *******

SO get of your high horse u damn twat's and face the music

england scored on a blunder, defended with all men behind the ball save for owen. got ripped arpart by a ronaldhino run, and then burried by a goal that was sheer class.

had it been a cross it would of had some curve swinign it ouut, it had none, purely intentional and a spectacular goal. then your team played the favorrite KICK AND CHASE!!!!!!!!

Camplel has the ball he holds it, holds it, and HOOFS it upfield to nobody...this happened like 10 times.

Face it england has nothing, the midfield is as boring as they come, the attack is all relient on a kid that is 22. the defence consists of two big men who are supposed to muscle you out.

SKILL OVER BRAWN ANYDAY!

BRAZIL!!!!!

FORZA AZZURI!
FOZA MILAN!
ARRIVEDDERCI INGLATERRE!

Lav

·
Registered
66 Posts
Personally, I am glad not only that England went out but the way they went out. England was handed a big helping hand by the referee through the red card and was playing against 10 men for more than half an hour. Yet they created NOTHING in that period!! Marcos did not have to come up with a save after Brazil was down to 10 men! That is a sign of an impotent attack and lack of creativity.

For the first time in the World Cup, England had to chase a game and they came up way short. England is a good team when defending a lead but they showed that they could do little in attack. If you looked back at England's goals that was scored in the World Cup so far, one was through a penalty kick, three was through mistakes by the opposing team ( two by the danish goalkeeper and one by Lucio), one was from a set-piece against Sweden and Owen's goal against Denmark came to him through a deflected pass from Butt (I think). If not for the luck and the mistakes, England's greatest chance of scoring could only come from set pieces or crosses engineered by Beckham.

Sure, England can claim that they have a big crop of young players to look forward to for the future, but I am glad that based on what I have seen, unless someone with some creativity comes up in the future, (the biggest bet for England is probably Joe Cole), England will always be a bit inadequate.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Lav said:
OH PLZ

jsut cause one ****ed up owenr sacks a player doesnt mean ITLAIAN FOOTBALL APPROVES IT

get your facts straight, it's not the AZZURI fault that Gaucci is an *******

SO get of your high horse u damn twat's and face the music

I'm talking about arrogance. That attitude that is endemic amongst your national team players, and a section of your fans.
The arrogance that doesn't allow you to face up to your mistakes, but causes you to blame all and sundry for them and ignore the real issues.

As for our game, let me explain. England scored through putting pressure on the Brazilian defence. Lucio's mistake came because of that pressure, and Owen took full advantage in classic goal poaching style. Brazil too, scored two brilliant goals. And they needed to be brilliant. I doubt they would have needed as much against an ageing and uninventive Italian NT.

But England will need to look at themselves. Definitely, we looked haggard out there. Beckham wasn't fit enough for that second half, and Owen wasn't either. We needed replacements for those two, and I think Joe Cole and Vassell should have come on within 10 minutes of the restart.

So farewell to Japan and korea. It was a good ride while it lasted. Its been a brilliant world cup, particularly with such nations as s.Korea doing so well. I think its brilliant how they tore in to Italy for example, and exposed some fundemental flaws in the attitude, psyche and planning of the Italian game. Maybe it will teach you some much needed humility, which can only be beneficial to your planning for the next tournament.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Refereeing system needs reform: Blatter (updated)
SEOUL, June 22 (AFP)
FIFA President Sepp Blatter admitted Saturday that the World Cup refereeing system needed wholesale reform.
Blatter was speaking after Spain blasted Egyptian referee Gamal Ghandour for disallowing two ostensibly legitimate goals in their quarter-final penalty shootout loss to tournament co-hosts South Korea.
"The whole system of selecting and designating referees needs to be looked at," Blatter told AFP.
After their defeat, Spain became the latest nation to join the growing clamour over referees being biased towards South Korea.
Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas was furious with Ghandour for ruling out two Spanish goals, both in controversial fashion.
"We'd already seen this when South Korea played against the United States, Portugal and Italy," he stormed.
South Korean coach Guus Hiddink brushed away the Spaniards' protests.
"That is not fair (to use the word suspicious)," said Hiddink. "Errors are made, by players, by coaches and by referees and linesmen.
"The losing team should look in the mirror, not look to external circumstances."
Edgardo Codesal, a member of FIFA's referee committee, admitted this week that the Ecuadorean referee in South Korea's victory over Italy had been wrong to send off key Italian player Francesco Totti for diving.

even the refs admit we got screwed

everyone adfmits it, we all see it.

ITALIA GOT ****ED! ROBBED!

And yeah Korea is so good, their tactic is.....run...run...run....oh **** a goal......ref blows...phew.....run...run.....run...run...get lucky!

Fact is they can run but that it. they have no skill, the team has been carried by bad calls all tournament so dont talk to me bout Korea being a good team

Even on Pk today agaisnt spain the keeper was a good meter of his line...a clear violation. not to mention the call back on MORI perfect goal and the offside on Enriuqe who was thorugh and one on one

Lav

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
England's performance made me eat my words. Congrats to you, your team has nothing to be ashamed of.

Have to add I find it hilarious that a supporter of the Azzuri has the guts to ask ANYONE why they would start defending with a one goal lead. Isn't that what Italy did and has done for so long?

Portugal tried to protect a tie, and I'm glad they got their asses handed to them for doing so.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beefy said:

kiss my hairy ar$e you big jessey!
P.S.(how was your bus journey?;) )
Well the bus ride was disappointing (kin crowded busses ;) ) but the trip itself wasn't, twas feckin fantastic

Let's just say "sex on the beach" is not only a great cocktail

;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
You Italian fans are a joke. Maybe you should visit the humour forum a bit more often. Sure the refereeing in the WC has been crap but did you really need to quote from Sepp Blatter Lav? That man talks nearly as much crap as you lot. My dead grandmother could run Fifa better than Blatter.

And this piece of Shakespearean brilliance should be remembered by all:

"Face it england has nothing, the midfield is as boring as they come, the attack is all relient on a kid that is 22. the defence consists of two big men who are supposed to muscle you out."

Thats from the mastermind that is Lav once again. OUR midfield is boring! Hahahaha. Yeah because Italy's midfield has lit up the tournament. Have they even got a midfield? And saying our attack is relient on a 22 year old kid. Hmmmm lets take a look at Italy. Who do they rely on to score? A crocked Aussie who can't even kick with his right foot. And our centrebacks? Who is this Rio Ferdinand anyway?

Ronaldo:
'He's not like any other English centre-back. My job is to get past people and score goals but he was in control against me. He's good also with the ball at his feet. I think he was the best centre-back in the tournament.'

AC Milan have made a £34.5m bid for him as well. Could you be the most ignorant Italian fan around because it seems that the rest respect Ferdinand's talent.

Agree with Tinto i do.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tinto said:
England's performance made me eat my words. Congrats to you, your team has nothing to be ashamed of.

You have got to be kidding rite? As I mentioned earlier England played for more than 30 minutes against 10 men Brazil and did NOT create a single goal on target during that time. That is pathetic by any measure, won't you agree? :D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Khai said:
You have got to be kidding rite? As I mentioned earlier England played for more than 30 minutes against 10 men Brazil and did NOT create a single goal on target during that time. That is pathetic by any measure, won't you agree? :D
Perhaps not... But didn't Ericsson says that the last half-hour against Brazil was the poorest England's performance in the World Cup, just like in the second half against Sweden? Sure, England has its off-days, but you can't say much during that 30 minutes. England came to this competition, beat Argentina and Denmark. I can't say much the same for Italy though. :)

paw;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts