Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Im italian and I dont want that u think that we r bad looser so I wish to congratulate u for ur win...I want to paste here a reply that Ive write for Ero in the NT italian forum, to make the things clears on how italian fans think about the situation (I mean the true italian fans). Now Ive always like Croatia so Im still happy for u, good luck for the rest of the tournament...

---------------------------------------------------------------COPY OF THE MESSAGE

Dear Ero,

first of all congratulation to Croatia, they did a good game.

On the 2 goals, just how can u said that they were rightfuly disallowed??? Come on, I have to say that Croatia did impress me, but this 2 goals were 100% correct, espacialy the first one (Zambro was 1m behind the las men and Vieri was 2m behind the ball)...The second one was 50-50 the 2 guys take the jersey of the other...But the croatian is the one who started...

NOW it was just to show u that u were wrong on this, BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS...In fact for me this is the game hazard, u can condemn the ref, u have to watch at ur team...

Ive made the decision to dont comment trap choice during the WC, cauz I think that critiks should make b4 and after, but not during...

I will only say that Totti is a miedfield and we had 4 forwards on the bench, espacialy Del Piero and Montella....How can u send in Inzamerda when u have players like this on the bench?????How can u let Baggio and Di Vaio at home, when u have looser like Inzamerda and Delvecciomerda on the bench?????

How can u let home Ambrosini and Conte (even Tacchinardi) when u have people like Gattuso big monkey Di Livio the bastard on the bench??? And for Ferrara??? WTF is doing Materazzi down there????? 4-4-1-1???? What this ****ing module mean????? Trap has all the card in his hands, but he is destroying all, cauz of his fear, of his catenacio????

Do u see man, I dont care about the mistakes of the ref, with the true Italy team I know, with all my respect, that we can pass ANY team, even Croatia...

Its strange but this situation remind me the game against Chile in 98 we were loosing and we came back for the final 2-2...Damn I cant remind who was the guy who shoot on the Chile's hand and score the pk after...We r missing this guys and in this kind of situation like today, he will have score Im sure...

Now if trap doesnt win the cup, I will shoot his mother****ing face, thats sure...

By the way good luck to Croatia

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
CALL ONE :
At first I thought it was bad and we were lucky, but upon viewing it again, I changed my mind, rightfully so.
Vieri wasn't offside when the ball was played, but his head was when Doni got the touch on it. You can see it crearly, and the linesman saw it best. Also, Vieri is big, all the linesman saw was his big frame infront of R. Kovac.

GOOD CALL !!

One of the best in the WC so far.

CALL TWO :

The ball is played in, Inzaghi pulls Simic so hard, it sends him flying 2 meters. He pulls his arm by the shirt sleeve, and flings him 360 degrees to land on his ass. The linesman, and referee agreed, and too the stadium who saw the big replay.

GOOD CALL !!

both good calls, after watching each at least 2 dozen times, and even more at full speed. Get the tape, put it in, and have look for yourself. Maybe some refs wouldn;t have whistled them, but good calls nontheless.

Thanks, Italija will beat Mexico, and with some luck, we'll meet in the semis ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay I know that this kind of argument could been talk for hours, so I will let the doubt in for the second goal, in fact I can tell u that the croatian have done a "little simulation" jumping back, u could say to me that he was pushed so hard,etc...just lets forget it

But on the first one (I will just remind that it was before the 1-0 so u could have even score 3 behind as we never know...) I have to say to u to take the book of the rules...

In fact when Zambro (not Doni) touch the ball maybe Vieri'head was offside (lets even say that he was full offside), but u seem to forget that Zambro was AHEAD of Vieri, so he did a BACK pass, so its not important in this kind of situation, if the player is offside, from the moment that u r BEHIND the man who is making the pas U R NOT OFFSIDE, sorry thats the rules....

But as I said its a detail, in we saw in a lot of match regular goals disallowed, it was just to make things clear...

U know I think that ur lucky cauz everyone underated u and I knew from the begining that u were as good as in 98...

cya

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Sagha said:

In fact when Zambro (not Doni) touch the ball maybe Vieri'head was offside (lets even say that he was full offside), but u seem to forget that Zambro was AHEAD of Vieri, so he did a BACK pass, so its not important in this kind of situation, if the player is offside, from the moment that u r BEHIND the man who is making the pas U R NOT OFFSIDE, sorry thats the rules....

cya
but then 'Zabro' was ofside? He wasn't, Vieri was. I suspect you're posting off memory, not videotape. See the tape, then reply.

Thanks for the word of confidence though :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I saw it so many time too and they just show it agains on Raiuno, on the first cross Zambro and Vieri rnt in offside thats quite clear I think...

Now when Zambro try to shoot and then Vieri score, its true that his head is offside, but as I said and its clear too he WAS behind Zambro at the moment when he did the "karaté" move, so the fact is that if he is behind the italian who make the pass its not offside:

1st act
---------------------------------------------------------offside line------------

Zambro

Vieri

Doni cross

2nd act:

Zambro try to shoot______REAL offside line_______________

_____________offside line that u think______Vieri (head in offside)

As u can see its zambro position who mark the offside line

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
thanks for the diagram, them's the breaks :)

Croatia have had a crapload of bad luck, we narrowly missed a finals appearence in France. God gave a little back today.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts