Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reaching 2500 posts i thought i was supposed to go a step above premier player? i can't remember what it is now but i've seen people with like 2400 posts and they have a different title. To be honest i don't like the title, reminds me of the premiership too much.

Out of curiosty what are the titles supposed to be and how many posts does one need to get them?;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Rookie (Minimum Posts: 0)
Player (Minimum Posts: 100)
Rising Star (Minimum Posts: 500)
Premier Player (Minimum Posts: 1000)
Star Player (Minimum Posts: 2500)
International (Minimum Posts: 5000)
World Class Player (Minimum Posts: 7500)
Legend (Minimum Posts: 10000)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shouldn't they be raised further? Soon enough most people will be on Star Player or International player.

I think it should be:

Rising Star (Minimum Posts: 1000)
Premier Player (Minimum Posts: 2500)
Star Player (Minimum Posts: 5000)
International (Minimum Posts: 10000)
World Class Player (Minimum Posts: 15000)
Legend (Minimum Posts: 20000)

Atleast that's my opinion. :)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
GaGa said:
Shouldn't they be raised further? Soon enough most people will be on Star Player or International player.

I think it should be:

Rising Star (Minimum Posts: 1000)
Premier Player (Minimum Posts: 2500)
Star Player (Minimum Posts: 5000)
International (Minimum Posts: 10000)
World Class Player (Minimum Posts: 15000)
Legend (Minimum Posts: 20000)

Atleast that's my opinion. :)
Are you serious? I have been trying hard to be a legend and 10000 posts look very far away to me...forget about 20000 posts...

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
romafan53 said:
He actually has more posts per day than Carson does!!!!:eek: :eek:
Good lawd! And that's without all the cut-and-paste action that Carson does! :eek:

GaGa, how often do you sleep!?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:howler: Deary me....:pp

My posts per day should be decreasing...but it's staying into 30's...even when I post only a few times per day nowadays...was in the 40's in Feburary. :eek:

Phoenix I have sleeping problems...insomniac :depress: which means I post on here when I' can't sleep late nights...which seems on a almost daily basis...

Well on the titles, I only wanted to raise the bar for title reaching, it'll be no fun once I get to 10,000 :tongue: and soon enough there will be a lot of legends on this board, which will de-tract some what from the title don't you think?

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If i was considered an average poster with 2500 posts, i've been here over 3 years, even now that means it would take someone 12 years to reach legend status! I don't think for a normal poster legend status would even be reachable.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
romafan53 said:
If i was considered an average poster with 2500 posts, i've been here over 3 years, even now that means it would take someone 12 years to reach legend status! I don't think for a normal poster legend status would even be reachable.
Which is why I think legend should be something that only a few poster have the honour of having.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
GaGa said:
Phoenix I have sleeping problems...insomniac :depress: which means I post on here when I' can't sleep late nights...which seems on a almost daily basis...
Hmmm.... that would make you an excellent candidate for FM of the political debate forum! You could keep an eye on it at night, so that the rest of us can get some sleep. :happy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts