Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this the end of arsenal run to retained the title they won it last year...13 points.....what a gap :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I could see the title landed in their hand. We had not been consisent enough while they had grind results even from the toughest matches.

Unless they lose every matches for the next 2 months and we won every. But technically it would need the divine help.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ID_peace said:
I could see the title landed in their hand. We had not been consisent enough while they had grind results even from the toughest matches.

Unless they lose every matches for the next 2 months and we won every. But technically it would need the divine help.

hope sooo :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Same ... I'm not all that fussed about Chelsea anymore because they've had the title for months now, it's not like anyone will be remotely shocked when they win it. It's been a formality for ages now.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
khimik said:
Same ... I'm not all that fussed about Chelsea anymore because they've had the title for months now, it's not like anyone will be remotely shocked when they win it. It's been a formality for ages now.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Chavs have won it, we blundered big time this year and they haven't had to play with any pressure because of this. :(

i'll be happy with 2nd place, F.A.Cup and giving the Chavs a lesson at the Bridge in a fortnight, not too much to ask.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
they one it the day we lost key players, i think winning the facup, and beating them at the bridge wont be bad.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Chelsea have won it because they’ve had a fantastic season. I feel a team as solid defensively as theirs with four or five players on the pitch who are capable of winning them the game are simply unbeatable over 38 games. However there’s no way I’m gonna hold my hands up and say that they deserve the title, Which I normally always would do if we’ve been beaten by a better team. The way everybody praise them and telling us how much they deserve the title makes me sick. Because, no matter how good a team they might have or how well they are playing, If it wasn’t for Romans money they’d still be fighting to be Englands no 3. I know money doesn’t guarantee success but the bottom line is, Without Romans money they wouldn’t be were they are today. So in other words, They have bought the success and the fact that a some Russian crock can come in and buy success is against everything football should stand for imo! How about starting a “Let’s kick money out of football” campaign? Let Chelsea compete on the same terms as everybody else and we’ll see how well they will do :boxing:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Of course they'll win it. That's just as clear as the blue sky over Gothenburg today, and has been so for weeks.
It really doesn't matter if we win every game that we have left, not even the most stupid man in the whole wide world would be able to loose out on the title after having such a gap to the other teams and only a handfull or two games left on the season.

It's better to focuse on the second place and instead win big next season, which we will, undoubtly.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
true Jacke, we are top of the disadvantaged EPL. :proud:
Yep, I don't believe either of ManU or Chelski would be anywhere near where they are today if they hadn't been able to spend £30 millions on a player they fancy every now and again but that's not my point. It's about where Chelski got their money from, not that they have got it. :irritate:

·
63,337 Posts
yes, United and Liverpool have spent loads of money over the years but they made that money through their football side and then maximising the business side because of that.

as Wenger says the Chavski situation is artificial, if you can pay you £200m for players and £5m a year for your coach then where's the pride, honour and above all achievement, it's like using the editor on Championship Manager :D

but we are the Arsenal and we have no worries about that, if Abramocich tried to buy us he'd get the two fingered salute from Fizsman and Dein :thmbup:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Chelsea had it the day they hired Mourinho.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yes - most only know when things are happening to them after it happens. A few of us see it coming way before it happens. Intuition has never been a strong English characteristic, albeit charming, youse remain still.

·
63,337 Posts
Pila said:
Yes - most only know when things are happening to them after it happens. A few of us see it coming way before it happens. Intuition has never been a strong English characteristic, albeit charming, youse remain still.
Intuition is a woman's thing, you Portuguese must make loads of money on the horses. :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Which proves you need a few more women (other than your NT side) in England. But you already knew that, so I digress.;)

1 - 20 of 158 Posts