Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I think he signed for sao caetano.. not sure.

Good hard working player, good tackler, not much skill but gives his best ..... but having him and Fabio Arrocha e Bate in the same team, will probably make Sporting more feared than Leeds in Europe:tongue: :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Tinga is a good player, aside from being a hard-worker he has great mobility and is quick in dribbles and stuff. Not the most intelligent player ever, though.

By the way, how's Liedson?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6 goals in 13 matches (11 completed/12 as starter)

When he arrived he seemed to be in better form than he is now. He took place on Lourenço (young forward who signed a new contract with Sporting) and started along Silva. Liedson's arrival also made Silva play better, once he was in very poor form and now he works fine with Liedson and he's doing quite well (even in diving...- I'm talking about Silva, of course).

Till now, there aren't many mistakes to point at Liedson. Hard worker, never give up. Not very physical or technique player as you know, but quick and efficient.

Fits to Sporting, not a bigger dimension club, I think.

·
Administrator
29,698 Posts
Does not changed much, fast, great mobility. He is doing great job for the middlefield that can defend and help the attack without embarassing us.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
he should burn in hell

·
Administrator
29,698 Posts
Seriously, he does his job well, while Mineiro for example got a few calls...He is not behind Mineiro...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts