Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you remember anything of it?
when lazio had players like pulici,wilson,chinaglia and re cecconi.
i know most of you don't even know they exist cause you been lazio fans for just a few years.
lazio team today might be better but i hope you have heard something about these guys.
but i don't think so

S

·
0 Posts
I´m sure that those players also were great, but i think many of the laziofans on this site arent old eneugh to remember them.
Maybe it would be a good idea to have some information about old lazioplayers on this site.

Champions again!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That was 26 years ago. I'm 21. Now, you figure out whether I can remember them or not! ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't say you were suppost to remember them,cause i wasn't ever born in 1973 but i know something about the players well,cause im really interested in serie A history.
i asked about gunnar nordahl on the milan forum and 99% did know something about him.
they didn't remember how he played and stuff like that but they know about him.
isn't written about lazio legends in any home page or something,the official homepage must have something.
if they not have anything,i think its very bad.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
LazioNet has got a lot of former player's info! I really like that. Perhaps it's a good idea for Mattias. I remember him asking for new suggestions a little while ago.

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check it out!!!!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah I wasn't even born yet when we won the previous scudetto. But that doesn't mean I recognize the names!
Have faith in us! I believe that not only the lifelong fans know Lazio history - some of those who've supported Lazio for 'only' a few years also do (and I'm sure some of them even have more knowledge! ;) )
Yeah it's really a good idea for us to learn more and more Lazio history! So, Mattias?

Forza Lazio!
Serie A champions 1999/2000

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe you remember some of these guys?
they have one thing in common,they where all big flops!!
pedro troglio
nelson guttieerez
mark fish

S

·
0 Posts
I must admit it - I dont remember these players at all :(

But i guarantie you that i will remeber these players that r playing in Lazio now 4 ever !!!!!

Forza s.s.lazio
i just love tricolore !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts