Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time that Inter had an attitude adjustment when it comes to their recruitment of players. First let me ask you a question: Which team out of the "big three" in Italy has won jack squat for the last few years? The answer is Inter of course.

The main reason is that this team is a collection of mercenaries, all playing for the mighty dollar. Inter does not recruit young Italian players and, if their attitude does not change, I hope they continue to lose. To me, they are not Italian.

The fact that they rely solely on foreigners and often do not even start one Italian player sickens me. Look what they did to Pirlo? Milan and Juve win because when they bring in a foreigner, it's a good foreigner. They don't bring in shit outsiders like Kily Gonzalez and the perennial underachiever Alvaro Recoba just for the sake of bringing in a non-Italian.

In my mind they should completely rebuild because this core group, a core without a single Italian, will NEVER win anything. Now before I get any hate mail I just want to say that I don't hate Inter at all; I just think that the idiots running the show fail to grasp the bloody obvious.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Frank said:
The fact that they rely solely on foreigners and often do not even start one Italian player sickens me. Look what they did to Pirlo? Milan and Juve win because when they bring in a foreigner, it's a good foreigner. They don't bring in shit outsiders like Kily Gonzalez and the perennial underachiever Alvaro Recoba just for the sake of bringing in a non-Italian.

In my mind they should completely rebuild because this core group, a core without a single Italian, will NEVER win anything. Now before I get any hate mail I just want to say that I don't hate Inter at all; I just think that the idiots running the show fail to grasp the bloody obvious.
:thumbsup:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Attributing our lack of success to the race and nationality of our players is a simplistic and foolish argument.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Roman2k said:
Attributing our lack of success to the race and nationality of our players is a simplistic and foolish argument.
Not really. If you think about it, it works out. You have too many nationalities; communication is not as easy, different styles of play. I do not think it plays the main role and my thump up was mostly going towards the fact that Inter buys without thinking.

·
4,108 Posts
Kaiser Ballack said:
Not really. If you think about it, it works out. You have too many nationalities; communication is not as easy, different styles of play
It's not like these players just jumped off planes from their respective countries and just started playing together for the first time. 90% of the them (Nedved, Zanetti, Recoba, Thuram, Stankovic etc etc etc) have played almost their ENTIRE career's in Italy, style and communication are not as issue.

Juve has 6 different nationalities starting matches...Italian, Swede, French, Czech, Brazilan, Argie/Italian, and they are successful. Inter has 7 different nationalities, it's the same sh*t.

This is just as retarded as every other argument that tries to use nationality or race to draw conculsions or make justifications. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
734 Posts
honestly with poulson going to milan, its time to sign gattuso, think of how heated this would become between inter and milan. gattuso gives 100% every game, inter need him

·
4,108 Posts
roma/totti said:
stop living in 1908
My point of view = 2006

Your point of view = 1608

I was going to take you task but you know what? I honestly feel sorry you.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Inter need a million players but in the fvcked uop words of Fachetti and Mancini - we need continuity and faith in our current crop.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
IMO you have players not playing for the shirt and others have been signed just to sit on the bench i.e Pizarro as a classic signed for so much yet rarely sees any action.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
And I want to see you stop making unrelated nonsensical comments.

Too bad whatever we want doesnt seem to happen.

:sigh:

Cmon, how the feck will having French and Italian players change our fortunes ???

·
Banned
734 Posts
Roman2k said:
My point of view = 2006

Your point of view = 1608

I was going to take you task but you know what? I honestly feel sorry you.
so my point of view having more italians and taking from your youth team, is a point of view from 1608?

well then i truely feel sorry for you

·
4,108 Posts
roma/totti said:
so my point of view having more italians and taking from your youth team, is a point of view from 1608?

well then i truely feel sorry for you
Your point of view that nationality as anything to do with success is archaic.

You're a sad little man, now crawl back to your cave.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
retarded topic.

all the merdas should concentrate on not losing by a 0-4 aggerate tonight against arsenal instead of using their much needed brainpower to point out what they think is wrong inter.

·
4,108 Posts
Edited the typo....now back to your cave, it's starting to stink in here.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Excellent posts, Roman2k. I think your logic and sense of history (which is completely accurate) went right over his head.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts