Xtratime Community banner

1061 - 1073 of 1073 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
MSN couldn't score against this JUVE side in 180 mins?

We just demolished them (4 goals) in 90....

REAL MADRID 12

BARCELONA 5

SIIIIIIIIIIIOU!

·
Registered
787 Posts
MSN couldn't score against this JUVE side in 180 mins?

We just demolished them (4 goals) in 90....

REAL MADRID 12

BARCELONA 5

SIIIIIIIIIIIOU!

The first two goals were massive deflections ... then Ramos gets Quadraphonic sent off for nothing - what does he get out of possibly ruining the guys career ??

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
The first two goals were massive deflections ... then Ramos gets Quadraphonic sent off for nothing - what does he get out of possibly ruining the guys career ??
lol what?

https://streamable.com/c0614 - Second yellow deserved, not that it had much of an impact.

The first goal was not massively deflected, what game were you watching? Real Madrid completely dominated the whole second half, how can you deny that? Nobody has suffocated Juventus' midfield like Kroos, Modric, Casemiro and Isco have done tonight. History baby!

·
Registered
40,482 Posts
Semantics.

Madrid showed the gulf between the leagues tonight, being an elite player in Italy is not being an elite player. Pogba proved this this season. It was like if Chelsea played Celtic, the game would have gone the same way - total domination.

On another note there's no way Dave moves to Spain this window. No challenge at all going to Real to be GK.

Bitterness is real.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Real Madrid played well and deserved the win - that's not in doubt !

Just hate people raving about Ronaldo who did nothing apart from complain and sulk . His first was a big enough deflection to take it a foot or so away from Buffon who would have easily saved the shot ...

Ronaldo's second goal was a decent finish but Juventus were chasing the game by then after conceding that SECOND deflected goal .

Can't understand why the ref allowed Madrid to hack away at Juventus's two creative players but then booked Dybala for a slightly clumsy challenge .. Very suspicious !!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Fact is..

Before Barcelona's golden era = 7 UCL titles difference
After Barca's golden generation = 7 UCL titles difference

and that my friend is due to lot of factors but you can't deny how decisive Ronaldo was for RM to achieve this.

·
Banned
19,735 Posts
you can hear a pin drop in this forum now..

Come on farca fans, we can't hear you.

Your tears taste delicious.

Pique, cabron, saluda al campeon.:wee:

·
Registered
787 Posts
you can hear a pin drop in this forum now..

Come on farca fans, we can't hear you.

Your tears taste delicious.

Pique, cabron, saluda al campeon.:wee:

I'm happy supporting Barca as I couldn't being myself to support a team who has players like Pepe and Ramos representing them . The shame is that both are decent players and don't need to resort to all that despicable stuff they both get up to .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Paulinho has more goals than Bale, Benzema and Ronaldo combined and more assists than Modric and Kroos combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12,621 Posts
Paulinho has more goals than Bale, Benzema and Ronaldo combined and more assists than Modric and Kroos combined.

Forgot to mention the competition somehow? Cause if I do aswell, I can say Ronaldo has more goals than the entire Barca squad combined ;) hint:UCL

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thought this was the section for Barca fans ?

I'm not allowed to comment on the Real Madrid threads .

Seems rather unfair !?!

·
Registered
12,621 Posts
Thought this was the section for Barca fans ?

I'm not allowed to comment on the Real Madrid threads .

Seems rather unfair !?!

Usually a poster can post anywhere he wants aslong as he isn't very rude or simply spamming a certain forum(some cules post in the RM forum aswell), but I tought I had my "velvet gloves" on when I wrote that comment :D

1061 - 1073 of 1073 Posts