Xtratime Community banner

1041 - 1060 of 1073 Posts

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
honestly you guys need to laugh at yourself . Poor Munir score a goal every time he steps in and you are looking for a 4TH STRIKER .

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Pique:
"I'd prefer an easy group, with the third-placed side from Italy in the last 16, the eighth-placed team from Germany in the quarter-finals, the team that finished fourth from England in the semi-finals, and the return legs all at home."

"Champions" League!

The winner didn't cross any champion en route. :howler:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Yeah, we're waiting. I will not be surprised if they get an amnesty.

They were very quiet during the transfer window, it's a big risk if the ban takes place. Floro said that it's impossible to reinforce Real. OK, uncle, I'm good with it.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Report from @jpedrerol that Atletico and Real Madrid will find out about transfer bans this week. One may only be fined, rather than banned.

Heh, I wonder if anyone can guess which club likely to escape a ban? :p

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Report from @jpedrerol that Atletico and Real Madrid will find out about transfer bans this week. One may only be fined, rather than banned.

Heh, I wonder if anyone can guess which club likely to escape a ban? :p
The club who Zidane's sons were also included in the list?

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
However, as Lucho said, it was not fair for us, so it's not fair for them either.

They still have lice, tho.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Gareth Bale's new 6 year deal signed today has just raised the bar money wise - £350,000 per week NET - so they're paying him around £700,000 per week before deductions apparently

·
Registered
789 Posts
John Stones has completed the same number of league take-ons this season as Christiano Ronaldo and that's with him bringing the ball out from the back !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12,621 Posts
This forum is so inactive :(

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
YOu can hear a pin drop in hear now...all bandwagoners...oh well, you know they are watching us keep winning...

HALA MADRID!:bowing:

1041 - 1060 of 1073 Posts