Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1073 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,565 Posts
From previous thread,
Sorry, off topic

Again I'd like to file a motion that huge-ass threads be started anew. I mostly use Tapatalk and I can never load this thread due to its size. Surely I'm not alone. Thanks
This happens with some larger threads that have had posts deleted, which sometimes causes the application to get the last page number wrong. It looks for a page beyond what it should be looking for, which obviously doesn't exist so it comes up blank.

Swipe left as if to go to the next page, and it will go to the first page of the thread. From there you can use the navigation keys to go to the last page.

Obviously won't apply to this thread (for now), but thought I'd mention it for you as the same bug applies with a lot of threads on XT.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
From previous thread,
This happens with some larger threads that have had posts deleted, which sometimes causes the application to get the last page number wrong. It looks for a page beyond what it should be looking for, which obviously doesn't exist so it comes up blank.

Swipe left as if to go to the next page, and it will go to the first page of the thread. From there you can use the navigation keys to go to the last page.

Obviously won't apply to this thread (for now), but thought I'd mention it for you as the same bug applies with a lot of threads on XT.
For some reason I can read old thread normaly. Maby because it's locked. On old version of Tapatalk I could read it but on new version all I got is blank pages without option to go to pages.

Anyways, now it's ok with the new thread!

Thanks guys!

:thumbsup:

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Time to fill this thread, Jesse posted with Ballon D'Or, so looks like nobody of them had a chance too see that ball except on TV, poor them.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Thanks, Tomaž. It's good for the soul to be able to read this thread. :thumbsup:

From previous thread,

I set the app up to load the first unread post and when I type the back arrow on the blank screen, sometimes it would be able to open the previous page, but the problem is that it wouldn't include the latest post(s). I could tell by the time stamp of the latest thread entry, which wouldn't match the time stamp on the last post I could see. Either that or it wouldn't load anything at all, which was most of the time.

Changing the settings (number of posts per pages etc) would seldom make a difference.

For some reason I can read old thread normaly. Maby because it's locked. On old version of Tapatalk I could read it but on new version all I got is blank pages without option to go to pages.

Anyways, now it's ok with the new thread!

Thanks guys!

:thumbsup:

It's frustrating that new versions of Tapatalk fail to outshine older ones.

In any case, I'm offtopic again and, like Petrit says, lets fill this thread up again!
Ronaldo cried while Leo was a badass not giving a fvck, wearing a red suit and having a decently dressed girl by his side, sitting in close proximity to the guy who was campaigned for hard to win, when that same guy couldn't even attend some ceremonies to honour the superior player.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm impressed to see that, this year (unlike the two preceding) Cristiano didn't give away his captain role with Portugal in order to be able to vote for himself.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I found it mildly amusing that the Argentina coach included Ronaldo in his top 3, but the Portugal coach, and a surprisingly large amount of so called players, didn't include Messi in their top 3. Sorry, but injury or not he's still the best player on Earth and deserves at least a top 3 finish for this year. Some of the votes were....unusual to say the least.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
I love Messi and think he was deservedly the best player in the world for the past 4 years, I also don't think you can compare Ronaldo to him, the only reason Ronaldo was better last year was due to Messi having his worst year ever as a professional footballer(by his high standards obviously, he was still world class compared to the rest), Messi is the best player of this generation without competition and without a doubt.

That being said, I think 2013 has been his poorest season as a football player, he had quite a few poor performances, and to be honest based on 2013, he should not have been in the top 3, I thought he was only there due to his reputation. My top 3 for 2013 were Ronaldo, Ribery and Zlatan. Those three were a level above the rest imo.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Someone in the Real Madrid forum spoke about education against mv and said the following things:

1.Camp Nou never clapped a player- Laurie Cunningham in 1980(while the political situation was still not as easy as now)

2.Frank Zappa was a dead "rapper"-hahahaha.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
He actually spoke about Petrit's avatar... I think. However, Tupac's cultural value is too big to discard him like that.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
He actually spoke about Petrit's avatar... I think. However, Tupac's cultural value is too big to discard him like that.
:howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Imagine if someone from Barca did that.

You could expect an avalanche of curses and "no class" chants.

1 - 20 of 1073 Posts