Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one visits this DUMP anymore. Xtratime, it's time to SHUT it down !!!

Over a year without a VALID post !!!! :eekani::crazy::cecco::thmbdown:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,263 Posts
Chilean forum should be closed too. There's no discussion, only some guy spamming and violating copyright by posting articles from other sites...also most of these articles aren't even in English but in Spanish which is against XT rules. And nobody reads them.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Picture it, a young Uruguayan surfing the web for the first time, happens upon XT. Excited he scrolls down the forum list to find the South American section. All the countries are there. But where's his country? Confused he does a double take. Still nothing. There is no Uruguay forum!

Do you hear that?

That is the sound of his young little heart breaking!

Tears and desperation soon follow. His first major disillusion of his life. What will become of him? Will he be able to deal with the psychological trauma or suffer from it the rest of his life?

And it could so easily have been avoided. If there had only been an Uruguay forum at Xtratime. But there wasn't, because ColoColo took it away.

Is that what you want? I don't think that's what you want. You don't hate children... do you?

·
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You Guys ALWAYS do whatever pleases you.

C ya, and I am wasting my time, as usual with the people that run this place.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,226 Posts
:howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
You Guys ALWAYS do whatever pleases you.

C ya, and I am wasting my time, as usual with the people that run this place.
And yet it doesn't stop you posting :howler:

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Picture it, a young Uruguayan surfing the web for the first time, happens upon XT. Excited he scrolls down the forum list to find the South American section. All the countries are there. But where's his country? Confused he does a double take. Still nothing. There is no Uruguay forum!

Do you hear that?

That is the sound of his young little heart breaking!

Tears and desperation soon follow. His first major disillusion of his life. What will become of him? Will he be able to deal with the psychological trauma or suffer from it the rest of his life?

And it could so easily have been avoided. If there had only been an Uruguay forum at Xtratime. But there wasn't, because ColoColo took it away.

Is that what you want? I don't think that's what you want. You don't hate children... do you?
I think I've just drop a tear....

we shall keep this place alive at least with a chicas del TC thread, no matter what!!!..I know Hummy will understand the noble cause behind it

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
You, by posting in a public forum you dolt :palm:

·
Registered
17,022 Posts
this place should be flooded with posts now

we would get to know a lot about uruguayan football in the process.. one post per star player?

·
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This the the same as Their Bitting Mare Suarez. Done for EVER !!!! :dielaugh:

·
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And if the CHILEAN Forums are not visited by anyone, who cares if they are in CHINESE ????????????????????????????????

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts