Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

Well this season is lost Barcelona will have to settle down for a UEFA Cup place at best next season. My suggestion is that they now better think to build a good team for the season 2006/2007.
My demand is as follows

1.No big money sign
2.No panic sign of any kind
3.Money invenstment in the youth team
4.Clever scouting to try to find the diamonds before everybody else.
5.Good finance in the club.
6. Long term agenda in all of the clubs buissnes of any kind.

I am prepare to take very thin years there Barcelona dont win anything do build a new team with strong morale and good sense. get rid of Rivaldo, all the dutch, and other bad non spanish or catalans.

Players i want to sell or frie over an open fire is Christanval i never seen such bad defender before and his teammate in the middle defence that dutch is equal bad.

Sell them dump them or get rid of them at all costs

Some of the players i want to keep to use as a foundation to build a new team on is Pouyl,Saviola,Kluivert,Xavi, sell all the rest and start to build for the season 2006/2007

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome aboard, and I appreciate the analysis, because that is what makes message boards better. However, I can't share your pessimism. We still are even on points with celta vigo, and its very possible that we could get #4... Remember, we have had major injuries.

It will be a little embarassing to end up in the uefa cup. As for rebuilding.. you forgot the most important problem:

1) we have no coach
2) management will not allow a coach with a big ego
3) good coaches almost always have big egos
4) therefore--> we will not have a good coach until management changes

having said that.. I hope we overcome the fact that we have like 7 starters missing & no clear strategy, and beat madrid.. woohoo!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
you almost have though the same that barça though last year with rochemback, geovanni and christanval.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You have forgotten, that none Barça Prez will destroy the possibility to win something in current season. You suggest to build the team for 2006-2007? 4 seasons without Cups? Prez, who will decide to do so must be a mad man! Cules will hate him forever. Cules want to see Barcelona fighting for the Cups EVERY year, without "pauses for good".

If Cristanval was SO bad, he would never be called up for NT.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
u are right of all what u mentioned above...but we must buy big players

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To Laska

Do you think that the team who won the European Cup 1992 was built the same season?? The Answer is No

Do you think the team wo lost the Final 1994 was built the same season NO.

It is a few big signings i had in mind Sell Rivaldo Buy Chritstian Vieri.

Sell Christanval and all the dutch and buy some good defenders beacuse it is some good defenders Barcelona needs.

With the board of today i am not suprised if they even sell Pouyl.
I have no trust in the recent president. I want a good coach and and i have my list here below

1. Johan Cruyff
2. Sven Göran Eriksson
3. Ottmar Hitzfield
4. The coach who coaching Chievo in Serie A

·
Registered
879 Posts
Matte said:
Do you think that the team who won the European Cup 1992 was built the same season?? The Answer is No
Do you think the team wo lost the Final 1994 was built the same season NO.
It is a few big signings i had in mind Sell Rivaldo Buy Chritstian Vieri.
vieri is too expensive, and I just don't think he fits into la liga very well compared to some other possible players. As for building a team.. you have to understand that the european cup is a little different than it used to be.. and there are more spots.. barc,a should be in the semifinals EVERY YEAR AT LEAST.

we'd be bette off buying van der vaart, chivu, koffour, ze roberto, mendieta, etc. etc.

Matte said:

With the board of today i am not suprised if they even sell Pouyl.
I have no trust in the recent president. I want a good coach and and i have my list here below

1. Johan Cruyff
2. Sven Göran Eriksson
3. Ottmar Hitzfield
4. The coach who coaching Chievo in Serie A
Well.. what you said above is true.. pujol might be sold!!! We are all surprized at that.
1. No way.. youre dreaming.. unless you can get gaspart out of office somehow.
2. What happened at lazio? Too busy with ulrika anyway. How much of him is english media hype?
3. Good choice. I'd love to have him. We might need to have a good supply of brazilian supermodels for him though.
4. you mean del neiri? well.. yeah.. he's a good coach.. Some say he is not important or respected enough for barc,a, but we have had several no-name coaches come here the last two times.

I'll add my own:
Van Gaal. (and yes I'm serious)

No other serious coach will take this job untill the board/prez will change their ways.

·
Registered
966 Posts
The coach I want is Victor Fernandez. Hitzfield wouldn't be bad, but I prefer Victor's style.

I'm pretty sure we'll finish in the 4th place, we're tied with Celta but our calendar is better

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Victor Fernandez is a good choise. Also I wouldn`t mind our former player Victor "the lungs" who coaches Villar.real if I`m not misstaking.

I don`t want Vieri in Barça. Yes, he`s a superb player, but he`s just a money-graber. And that`s what we have too many of in the team right now.

The club needs money. Also a president who can earn money for the club. Nuñez was good when it comes to finances. But note that I don`t want him back. I would publicly give my vote to Basset.

I also think it`s time we look further like "Matte" wrote in his post. It`s a future without Rivaldo and Kluivert. I`m very confident that both of them will be sold this summer, since the club needs money and they both will increase alot of that. Riquelme and Saviola are together with Aimar the most promssing South Americans in the world. Riquelme would be the ideal solution in my opinion. I wouldn`t mind seeing D`Alessandro in midfield either. Also the new bulgarian prodigy which Stoitchkov have recomended to the club.

I don`t agree with you about Christanval. He will increase and also note that his young and this is his first season in a big club and in the best league in the world. It takes time to addept and I know that he`ll be better with time. Trust me!:)

BTW, Valkommen till Xtratime och hoppas att fa se manga bra och intressanta inlagg ifran dig.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Why sell Kluivert? He's only 25! (Will be 26 next season though) He still has a bright future. Unlike Rivaldo, unfortunately :frownani:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Krijn said:
Why sell Kluivert? He's only 25! (Will be 26 next season though) He still has a bright future. Unlike Rivaldo, unfortunately :frownani:
I don`t agree with the desicion. But I think he`ll be sold since Barça needs the money. So if anyother European club makes an offer, I`m sure that Barça will let him go. Kluivert and Rivaldo are the two players that will increase most money. They are also the ones with astronomical wages together with Overmars. That`s also one factor why the club would like to sell them and rescue the finances. This could also be the only solution to keep a player like Puyol in the club.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Well robban, I like many of the players you picked, but I don't know if we have the non-EU slots to support them all. We would have to get rid of rochemback and geovanni.. I don't believe bulgaria an EU nation?

I like d'allesandro.. I heard he is very humble.. just the kind of player we need.

Lets give some credit, saviola has been one of the best buys in the spanish league. Zidane probably is a much better player, but in terms of economics its saviola. He's worth 50% more now than he was before.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, you`re right "maxout". The EU passes are always a problem. But it depends alot on which coach we`ll get. Because if we get Victor Frenandez, Rivaldo will proberly stay since he`s a big fan of Rivo. Otherwise Rivaldo will be sold. I also think that Geovanni will be transferd back to Brazil or atleast sent on loan. I hope Rochemback has so much moral that he takes that german pass he can get if he wants to (he refused because he didn`t wanted to be a player that Barça will use just because he has a EU passport).

Overmars, Reiziger, Cocu, De Boer, Reina and Coco are players we`ll proberly be without next season together with Rivaldo and Kluivert. This means that there`s alot of gaps to fill in the squad. I don`t expect any of our Barça B players to have a chanse on the highest European level. Only Iniesta is good enough. Babangida`s future is proberly in another club.

Players I`m intressted in are; Van der Vaart, Van Bommel, Chivu, Cisse, Luque, Tiko, Joaquin and Coloccini.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
hi everyone, i think this is my first post in the barca forum. i used to be a big fan, but as my love for juve has grown my passion for barca has faded. i still love them though. are there any good barca websites that you could tell me about?

as i have followed barca in the recent years, theres one thing that i have noticed. it strikes me that you(we) have an enourmous lack of defenders. if one is injured there's at best one proper replacement. i've never quite understood this, is there a reason for this since this is the way it has been for some time now? i think that this could only have worked in a big club like barca, things always work out to some degree in such a big club.

also, i think that you(we) need a new coach. if cappello had left roma it would have been perfect, if cruyff would have come back it would be like a dream. IMO he's the best manager in the world. anyways, i feel that we need a new strong coach, one who buys the player he wants to buy, and uses the players where he wants to play them. i think that fernandez, irureta or cappello would do the trick. not del neri(chievos manager), he would be roadkill at barca, he wouldn't stand a chance IMO.

as for new players, i would like some of these players: van der vaart, chivu, joaquin, cavenaghi, crespo, montella, vicente, contra, samuel, nesta/cannavaro and last but not least mexes. if barca bought mexes they would have a player that they could build their defence around, and thats very good for such a young player.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
So our line-up for next season according to you:
___________Bonano____________
Puyol___Nesta___Andersson__Chivu
__________vBommel____________
______Iniesta______vdVaart______
______Riquelme___d'Alessandro___
___________Saviola_____________

I wouldn't like it.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Krijn said:
So our line-up for next season according to you:
___________Bonano____________
Puyol___Nesta___Andersson__Chivu
__________vBommel____________
______Iniesta______vdVaart______
______Riquelme___d'Alessandro___
___________Saviola_____________

I wouldn't like it.
Why not? Looks cool to me! :)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Puyol's the only Spaniard. :eek: :googly: (at least he's catalan ;) )

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How am gonna be able to answer all!!!

First To Robban
In swedish
Jo Robban jag har varit Barcelona Fan sedan dom förlorade matcher i gruppspelet hösten 1994. SÅ någon medgångssupporter är jag minsann inte. Jag var även en av dom första som gjorde en helsvensk FC barcelona hemsida sensvåren 1996 med enormt mycket fakta. En del av dessa fakta finns nu i magnus Sandhs hemsida. http://home6.swipnet.se/~w-60979/Barcelona/barca.htm

Tack för välkomnandet och jag tror jag kommer att trivas här.

So now i made that.
The reason to why i want the Chievo coach is that i value a coach who can do much wich less as he can. and the guy who want Van Gaal back must be insane.

The clubs first priority is to find some good defenders so panic dont strike if some of the them get injured. If he is it is only to throw in another good newly bought defender.

I dont expect that barcelona go throught the Semifinal against Real Madrid. and i also expect that we get draws or some wins but that will not help the club from the UEFA CUP abyss next season.

I heard some good tips from some of you about players the next season but i insist that Vieri should be a good teamate to Saviola side by side as first choice in the starting eleven.

Here are some other players on my list

Buffon wanted him all since i saw him made his debut in a Serie A Match in the middle 90s

Andreas isaksson
Still so young and already some experience of a big Club Juventus. He is a good buy for the future before he becomes too expensive.

Kim Källström
another good buy for the future.

One of my dreams is that Barcelona one day sell players expensve to other clubs rather than buy them like a spanish Ajax of some sort.

Tarmpropp Barcelona will always be my number one club if they played against the swedish national team i hold on Barcelona no doubt.

Damn my nightmare should be to have Tommy Söderberg as coach in Barcelona. That should be the ultimate nightmare.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
what about ronaldinho to keep with the barza tradition of having a brazilian attacking player with the letter R

1 - 20 of 36 Posts