Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think van Persie is long overdue a run of games. Especially now that Reyes and Pires are looking uninspired/tired.
And what about the other kids? Lupoli maybe deserves a game or two?
I think there is a desperate lack of freshness to this team - that old verve, the spirit of 'playing for fun' is missing.
I know Wenger likes to take his time bloodng the youngsters, but maybe young legs is what is needed to help resuscitate the team.

·
Registered
170 Posts
van persie looked hungry when he got on sunday and was involved in some action almost right away. i like the looks of him.

-p

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I'd think Robin will get a start soon enough. He's been wonderful when he's had the chances and nobody knows anything about him yet so he's got that air of unpredictability Reyes, Ronaldo and Robben have/had about them.

Let him loose against Brum, I say.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he deserves a chance for sure, shame for him he is coming into the team in bad form, he won't have the same benefits that Fabregas and Clichy amongst others had when they made their EPL debuts.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
nope, not for a while yet. bergkamp for me, after he has had a good long rest

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Petros said:
nope, not for a while yet. bergkamp for me, after he has had a good long rest
Play Dennis in the centre and van Persie on the left (which is where he played for Feyenoord). Reyes and Pires both look like they could use a long break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts