Xtratime Community banner

What should i do?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
Why did I click on the wrong option? :drunk:

If you ask it's almost sure that you are in the glory or bust situation and you should be ready to forget her in the next step.

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
Why did I click on the wrong option? :drunk:

If you ask it's almost sure that you are in the glory or bust situation and you should be ready to forget her in the next step.
Yea, was thinking the same thing. But to be safe, best to know more about the circumstances.

Puls...how long have you known her, does she know that you want to be with her, does she flirt with you and vice versa, etc etc...

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
Can't you have made it multiple choice?`
It is multiple choice, you f**kwit - there are 3 choices. :drunk:

Best regards,

The Voice of Reason

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
I mean can you be allowed to choose all 3 options.
Oh, right. Just not sure how that would...you know...make sense and all. But yeah, Right On!'s right on...why the hell are we not allowed to choose all 3 options?! :confused:

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
Firdy are you drunk?

And this thread is very strange.

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
Darn I'm gonna have to provide details
Yeah, that would actually help people vote.

@ MarieL: Not when I posted in this thread. :(

Now that I've answered your question, shaddap and let the guy get some meaningful advice from knowledgeable XT posters. :thmbup:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,631 Posts
If she's a hot idiot I suggest option #1.

If she's a good friend that occassionally creates a ruckus in your pants I suggest option #2.

If she's already filed multiple sexual harassment complaints against you I recommend option #3.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Love and companionship rarely, I mean very rarely, last. Especially in the 21st century. And that is a solid fundamental clinical fact.

I suggest you for option #1.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Glory or bust. Details are unnecessary.

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
Glory or bust. Details are unnecessary.
Don't know about that, man. The "I've been stalking your ass for ages so let's get together!!!" doesn't seem like something that would normally work.

I think the familiarity and especially the knowledge that someone likes you (or might like you) might have a role to play in this. Or other circumstances (eg. she's happily married and doesn't give a damn about any other guy since she's happy with what she has). Yeah, it still means it's glory or bust, but there may be circumstances where glory might backfire while a slower approach may work. Call me crazy.

Don't think the OP needs to necessarily go for the success or crash and burn route, basically. Unless the circumstances surrounding the OP and the girl in question suggest it's for the best.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Probably not. But I only know one way to this sort of thing. Head first.

·
Registered
44,973 Posts
Probably not. But I only know one way to this sort of thing. Head first.
lol, I guess that settles it then. "No guts, no glory". I wouldn't argue with that. But it depends how the guts are used. What would you advise our young friend to say to the girl in question?

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Okay, I hate revealing any details, even on an internet message board, but after all the advice my friends have given me, heck, might as well give it a shot:
Need more information on your character.

Glory/ bust only works for guys who aren't losers (i.e won't take it personally and will move on)

If you are a loser, which I think you just might be. I'd go for the safe option.

PS I used to be a loser. Most guys were once...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
lol, I guess that settles it then. "No guts, no glory". I wouldn't argue with that. But it depends how the guts are used. What would you advise our young friend to say to the girl in question?
"Love favors the bold." It's not just a cliche. The quicker you know, the quicker you can move on to another pasture on account she didn't feel the same way. Better that than the torture of uncertainty, plaguing one's sanity, retarding opportunities elsewhere.

If one's scared, get a dog.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts