Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he made more saves tonight than any other keeper in a single match in World Cup history. :thmbup: single-handedly kept them in the game.

lots of good goalkeeper performances in this tournament, especially in 2nd round.

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
Courtois has been better. He just doesn't play for a shite team where he'd have to work his ass off like a Protestant to keep his team in the game.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Courtois has been better. He just doesn't play for a shite team where he'd have to work his ass off like a Protestant to keep his team in the game.

True...

However, Howard should still be considered in the conversation for top 10 goal keepers in world football.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
he made more saves tonight than any other keeper in a single match in World Cup history. :thmbup: single-handedly kept them in the game.

lots of good goalkeeper performances in this tournament, especially in 2nd round.
This true? I heard he made most saves since 1966.

·
Fourth Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
4,820 Posts
I like you but when you type like this it makes me want to punch you. Can you please use autocorrect and learn some for of correct English? Thanks!
look at qality and info in fats post not grammer.
fats is legend of XT :musik:

·
4,820 Posts
HOWARD is best keeper of WC

maybe best keeper of all WC.

In this WC
1. Howard
2. Neuer
3. Ochoya

·
D10S
2,124 Posts
HOWARD is best keeper of WC

maybe best keeper of all WC.

In this WC
1. Howard
2. Neuer
3. Ochoya
Hi Piya. did you just watch this particular World Cup?
Kahn 2002 is the best that I've seen (he actually made player of the tournament and keeper of the tournament).
Casillas 2010 comes close second, while Buffon 2006 have a respected 3rd place.

Among the others are Zenga 1990, Preud'homme 1994, Schmeichel 1998 and Lehmann 2006.

Btw, Ochoa spelled without "Y".

·
D10S
2,124 Posts
Great keeper not necessarily the one who make incredible performances.
Courtois is a safe hand that depends of positioning and handling rather than reflexes.
Classic example Shilton and Southall, I'll pick them any day for my team other than these clowns below.

Campos, Higuita, Chilavert, Barthez, N'Kono and most SA keeper give performances but not necessarily the best keeper around.

·
4,820 Posts
Hi Piya. did you just watch this particular World Cup?
Kahn 2002 is the best that I've seen (he actually made player of the tournament and keeper of the tournament).
Casillas 2010 comes close second, while Buffon 2006 have a respected 3rd place.

Btw, Ochoa spelled without "Y".
ok i didnt explan clearly.

i seen 4-5 game in 2006, seen 2010 and this wc.

im not talking of best keeper in tournement. but best keeper in one game.

in that
Howard verses Belgiam
Neuer verses Algeria
Ochoa verses Brazil

is mine ranking for it.

You cant compere Howard to Buffon or Casillas as these guys got strong team and play 7 match in WC. Howard play only 3 or 4.

Kahn i didnt seen, but in youtube he look little mental :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts