Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,540 Posts
KFT said:
no, i think you are not biased. :) :D
timo is the best keeper in germany.
this season, without timo the vfb stuttgart never had made it to a uefa cup spot.
forget about monkey kahn:yuck:, lehmann:yuck: and rost

Ha, i wouldn't have expect such a nice, positive response from a Kickers fan! :) :D
I agree with you, but Sammer may be leaving, and if he does we will get an opportunity to re-shape the team and make the CL spot contenders again, because, i'll be honest, we didn't even deserve to have the opportunity to get this year.

· Registered
2,540 Posts
Bentex said:
I forgot you were a Vfb Stuttgart fan :)

must be great seeing Hleb everyweek!

also Hinkel is a fave of mine, sad about what happened to Lahm..... but thats what happens if you want to go back to Bayern.
I feel bad about Lahm, but as you said, when one wants to go back to Bayscum, he's got it coming.
Hinkel has not been on the same form this year, but is nonetheless one of the best German players in his position(i think only Friedrich is better).

Seeing Hleb is always a treat, but i must say that the prices we are being offered for him, are way over-priced. He's our best player and is very talented but still has a few things to learn, he isn't complete just yet.

· Registered
2,540 Posts
KFT said:
i agree. we will see what will happen with sammer.
anyway, the next season will be a pretty tough one for the vfb stuttgart, because you have to build a new team if all the following guys would leave.

lahm have to return to bayern
rumours are connecting hleb to arsenal
also kuranyi to schalke
meira, ok not a big loss :D , to a fc porto
szabics köln? maybe hannover?
soldo is already 38 years old :scared:

there is a lot of work for the vfb to build a new and strong team ... :rolleyes:

i really hope you will get this done and have a succesfull season. the same goes for the stuttgarter kickers :angel:
lahm is a big loss and same for Hleb if he leaves. Kuranyi i think is very overrated, i wouldn't mind us selling him as the price would be way over what it should be, so we gain. Same for Meira, and Szabics i am happy is leaving because now he can get to play more often and i also hated being completely biased whenver giving views on which strikers should start. :D

Soldo is still good, he can make one more year.

And we have already bought Hitzlsperger and Bierofka and surely more players are on the way.

I think all we really need is a new coach.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.