Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh dear.......

Manchester United to make massive summer move for Everton star?
12:49 4/3/2006

Tim Cahill is a surprise target for Sir Alex Ferguson according to weekend reports

The 26-year-old Australian international midfielder has returned to his best form in recent weeks, scoring three times in Everton's last three games.

United boss Ferguson is searching for Paul Scholes' successor at Old Trafford and the goalscoring record of former Millwall man Cahill makes him an attractive target.

:lala: :lala: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ILA said:
He could be a good option for the bench, and he has versatility (can play in midfield, dangerous up front with his head).
Sheasy will be our back up midfielder next season so unless Cahill wants to play in our reserve team I think he can forget joining Manchester United.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jern Lizardhous said:
Cahill scores goals, Sheasy doesn't much.
Sheasy's a holding midfielder.

In current line-ups Giggsy's the one you should be comparing to Cahill.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jern Lizardhous said:
you are the one that compared them, Giggs can move back to the wing.
I only compared them because the harsh truth is that Sheasy will be our back up midfielder next season, despite his great performances now.

And if Cahill was to come then I can't see him starting.

Jern Lizardhous said:
Giggs can move back to the wing.
Park, Ronaldo....

Maybe Lennon? :pp

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Not United material at all.

What happened to we're signing a TOP PLAYER

I want Gil to deliver on his promise and bring me Ballack or Diarra or Mascherano. Someone on that level, not Cahill :lala:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i like cahill.. i remebmber him from his millwall days and i always knew he was too good for the championship...him and koumas, they are destined for bigger things..

he may not be in the same bracket as ballack :)D), but if fergie buys him with the intention of using him as back-up then i would be very happy with that.. hes more than a decent player, and im sure with good payers around him hell do great. Hell, i woudnt be too surprised if he has the potential to stake a claim for regular starter

1 - 20 of 25 Posts