Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal is done!

Adelaide traded premiership wingman Kane Johnson and its top three draft picks - numbers 14, 30 and 45 - to Richmond in exchange for Jason Torney and the Tigers' top three draft picks - numbers four, 20 and 36.

The Crows then on-traded picks four and 20 to the Kangaroos in exchange for Carey.

Are we all happy ... I am.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
dyertribe said:
The deal is done!

Adelaide traded premiership wingman Kane Johnson and its top three draft picks - numbers 14, 30 and 45 - to Richmond in exchange for Jason Torney and the Tigers' top three draft picks - numbers four, 20 and 36.

The Crows then on-traded picks four and 20 to the Kangaroos in exchange for Carey.

Are we all happy ... I am.
The Big Question DT ............ Did you or did you not cry the white tears ;) ???

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was well on the way to Couts, but then I saw we'd grabbed Torney as well and it retreated like a frightened turtle!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I am happier than a coulpe of leso's locked in a room with nothing else but water & ecstacy tablets. We got Dessy Headland at the end ... But at a cost Adam McPhee & Leigh Brown . We wouldve loved to keep them both both those victorians seem to never let go of the mothers milk !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts