Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum has just not been the same without them. I am now starting a petition for their reinstation. Post your protest if you are on board.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I agree, the "Trio" if i may call them that must be re-installed here.....all of us the fans here want them.......and shouldnt we choose our FMs?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree. They should be brought back.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
King Italy said:
Good on you guys for trying, but it looks unlikely that they will return to Xtratime :(
Why?:confused:

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Jazzman, do you every log on to MSN? I've added you up but you have never even logged on or maybe you did not even authorize me to see you :)

Frank will most likely not come back, I fear. I hope he comes back though.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well, not that I care about the German forum, cause I so do not..

but I do care about these 3 stooges, my german buddies...:)

But, looking at how the management is acting lately...I guess they won't return, and knowing them they will keep the respect for themselfes.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I don´t think they´ll let Frank return / Manu and Sascha will come back, either.

Although it might be interesting to see if that "if a banned user comes back with a new name and behaves, he can stay"-rules is also valid for Frank.

10€ on NO.;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Needless to say, I also miss Bier and Rod at the board. :(

The state of this forum just proves that the "still live to see it´s best days"-comments were either hypocrite or totally clueless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts