Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Can you still get tickets for Palace games? It seems fairly sold out these days and I know some Americans over for a year who want to see a football match. I would love to take them up to Villa Park but it's the added expense of train journeys, so I was planning on Palace as my second choice as it's a nice atmosphere (love your AJ chant!). Plus where would I be able to get the cheapest ticket, when I went to the Villa match it was £40!!!! where I was sitting.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Arther Wait Stand would be the cheapest, but I don't know the prices as I didn't pay for my season ticket myself. It wouldn't be in the reigon of £40, that I'm certain of.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Good choice Natalya :thmbup: ;)

Tickets are still available for most games I think. Palace are operating a system that meant if you wanted a ticket for a game against one of the big boys, (Liverpool,Utd etc) then you had to buy a ticket for one of the less glamourous fixtures too.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Ok, I nicked this from the official website;)

Please note that a category B game ticket must be purchased with each A category match.

Arthur Wait
Adult: £35
Concession: £21
Member: £33
Junior Eagle: £19

Croydon Advertiser Stand and Main Stand Block J
Adult:£30
Concession: £16
Member:£28
Junior Eagle: £8
Child: £10

Directors Box
Adult: £55
Concession: £39
Member: £53
Junior Eagle: £37

Holmesdale Gallery
Adult: £40
Concession: N/A
Member: £38
Junior Eagle: N/A

Holmesdale Lower
Adult: £30
Member: £28
Junior Eagle: £14

Holmesdale Upper
Adult: £35
Member: £33
Junior Eagle: £14

Main Stand (Excluding Block J)
Adult: £40
Concession: £24
Member: £38
Junior Eagle: £22

Tickets for category A games will only be sold with a corresponding purchase of a category B game ticket.

Category A games
Liverpool, Manchester United

Category B games
Birmingham City ;), Bolton Wanderers, Middlesbrough, Norwich City, Southampton

We already have a limited availability of tickets and many games will sell out so buy now to avoid disappointment.

The box office will be open Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm and between 9.30am -12.30pm on Saturdays. Alternatively you can book tickets over the telephone by contacting the box office on 08712 000 071.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm Birmingham Scum could be a good one to go to! But only if you win like you did when I had the misfortune to be there against Villa! :)

Thanks for the prices, looks like the £30 for me!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
If you want the £30 tix in the Holmesdale you may not be able to get all of your seats together. PM me if you need any more info:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'm still hoping a trip to VP will be viable but they're a bunch of dossy students (;)) so not sure what their finances will be!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts