Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow Vatreni fans,

I am going to Japan / Korea in June, have not been able to secure tickets to the games yet. Does anybody have a reliable source for tickets to Croatia's games?
Any help is greatly appreciated, (web site, travel agency, etc.)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Sijor where have you been?

I've read that tickets are still available. Best site for information would probably be the FIFA homepage or the HNS homepage.

If you do go bring a banner that reads ICM, so we know where to find our friendly neighbourhood Ice Cream Man.;)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
yeah, where the heck have you been man?

sh!te, I can't help you friend..I have no idea, I've got my ticket's booked through the satelite :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, haven't had much time to write lately, too busy with work, have been reading posts every once in a while though.
The FIFA and HNS homepages are good for nothing, and Showtimetickets is selling tickets for $800 U.S. a piece!
I thought someone from Australia said that getting tickets wasn't a problem.... can't remember who that was.

VANCRO: Do you know Tom Babic or Johnny Birkic ?

·
Registered
641 Posts
I dont know them personally but my older brother does know both of them. I havent met them but I know Babic's father quite well and my brother and father know there families.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I know the both of them. Johnny Birkic is like a brother to me and Tommy Babic is like.....uhm, cousin to me. I grew up playing soccer with the both of them. Tommy is an excellent player who had a stint with NK Zagreb reserves when he was a teenager. Too bad the boy just liked to party way too much instead of taking a soccer carrer seriously. Still, they are quality lads.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Zagarabia, very much appreciated.

SuperCroat: That partying you speak of on Tom's behalf, started way back when he was living with me in Montreal, 1994. Saw John a couple months ago.

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
Montreal you say?

I lived there from 93-94...maybe we passed each other one drunken night at Club Supersex:D Now that's a top strip club!

Small world...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts