Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,

So I have decided that after my trip to Switzerland from April 25th to May 1st I will try to make arrangements to fly from Zurich to Madrid on that Friday. I just couldn't leave Europe knowing that We play Barcelona on that Sunday.:proud:

Anyways, I was wondering where or how would be the best way to get tickets to this match (cheapest would be best). I looked at one random site online and found CAT 3 tickets were around 400 E, CAT 2 500 E, and CAT 1 were 580 E. I was wondering if these are good prices, as well as if it is worth the extra 180 E (x2) to get the closer seats?

Also as for Madrid, What should I do with my Friday night and Saturday? I'm going with my dad so no clubs, though a good bar would be cool. I was thinking on Saturday I should go on a tour of the stadium and then visit some museums after. What other suggestions do you guys have?

This is in the early planning stages though, so it may or may not happen. Plus I have to pay for the Madrid leg of the trip if it goes through. Don't quite have the cash yet.:doh:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
all the stadium tours, times and prices are on the realmadrid website. ofcourse tickets will be on there but you'd wanna get in early for something like this obviously.

hope this works out mate, and the team makes it worthwhile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts