Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY Guys, I will be in Israel for the Israel Vs Croatia match and I am dying to go to the game. How do i get tickets? can someone maybe get them for me, and we can meet up? Its my dream to watch the NT LIVE!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Ask Gilli. He lives close to the stadium....

but you will have to go early to the game. Your in Ashdod? Then take the train to Tel Aviv University and ask the bus driver how to get to the water park..and just walk from the park to the stadium.....

There is no ticketmaster in Israel. you will have to get it at the gates..i belive...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Gilli = Raanan..

so if your in K. Ono..you can take a bus or a tramp or something...Its very close to Ramat Gan.
IN any case, come early and prepared....

or buy it in advance..
i dont know how to purchase tickets in Israel. I only bought one tickets and thats it...

·
Registered
145 Posts
you can buy tickets online from leaan ticket office. they will start selling tickets from the first of november if im not wrong...
http://www.leaan.co.il/show.asp (hopefully u can read hebrew and order)
but i will tell you a story why i personally am considering to never buy anything from leann again ever:
a friend of mine ordered for me and another 11 people tickets to see the U-21 match against france. we were so psyched before the game it was crazy. he called them 2 days before the match and he ordered the tickets by phone and they told them to give the guy at the box office at the stadium the credit card number and we will get our reserved tickets. now, my friend asked them if the tickets were assured and they said, yes they are. now when my friend goes to the box office at the stadium the guy tells him there is no order for that credit card number (he used that credit card while ordering). so now we call the ticket office (leaan) and they tell us there is no order under that name or credit card (only 2 days after he ordered). so basically what i believe happened is that they saw a group of kids which they can use to take away there child/soldier tickets and sell them for adult prices (twice as much)... so basically we got screwed and thats what people here in israel do to you, they screw you over all the time. so the lesson that im trying to teach you is that if you order tickets, call them like every day to make them gaurantee you have tickets (even record the call if you can) and never trust anyone, try and get the tickets in your hand before matchday.
good luck.

btw: if you visit that site dont be afriad when you see 400 shekels as the price when you go to order tickets because thats the price for the home games "manui" (season tickets), they havent started selling individual tickets yet...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geez I am so sorry to hear that! Yeh i am not suprised, i will get my cousin in israel to order it for me, and will tell him to have the tickets in his hand before match day.
How much do tickets normally cost? 80 shekels?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
80 shekels is soldier price...

·
Registered
145 Posts
i dont know about the croatia match, but last year me and my friends went to the israel - faroe islands match here in ramat gan and the tickets cost us 40 shekels child/soldier...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts