Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone where i can buy tickets for this match online or is this match already sold out ?

Thanx !

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
No tickets aren't sold out, they're available on general sale now :).

http://www.chelseafc.com/index.asp

Go to tickets and buy online. You may have to sit with Chelsea finds mind you, it's good to write a message if you want to try and sit with Stuttgart fans. It's not dangerous if you don't act out of hand though :).. good luck and enjoy.

·
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't mind to sit next to Chelsea-Fans, i'm not a Stuttgart supporter either. We are not 100 % sure if we can arrange the trip anyway ( i want to go with a friend, so we would need 2 tickets..).
Nevertheless, any troublezones in the Chelsea-stadium which neutral fans from Germany should avoid ;) ?

·
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JackoTheDon said:
NO you'll be fine :).

Be quick in purchasing they'll be gone soon due to the reduced 5,000 capacity. Damn UEFA :mad:
Just head to learn that Chelsea doesn't deliver tickets to Germany :mad: :rolleyes: :yuck: ! It is not possible to purchase tickets from Germany via internet.
They told me to ask VfB Stuttgart for tickets ( but these tickets are sold out for a long time... ) .
This really sux !

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Rothose said:
Just head to learn that Chelsea doesn't deliver tickets to Germany :mad: :rolleyes: :yuck: ! It is not possible to purchase tickets from Germany via internet.
They told me to ask VfB Stuttgart for tickets ( but these tickets are sold out for a long time... ) .
This really sux !
If you want you can get them sent to me, and i'll send them off to you, or you can come and pick them up from my house when the game starts . You'll have to trust me though :). If you want to do it contact me via PM. :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts