Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
yeh me too please, i need 3 tickets. im goin out there a couple of days before and heard they wont sell to english fans...i plan to pose as a french fan as me and my brother are fluent in french, think itll work!?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I can tell about the official way.

There are only 600 tickets. There will be a lottery for the Barça members(it doesn't matter if they're English or Chinese, they must be members) who sent a petition through this form. Tuesday is the limit at 21:00(local time). On Friday there will be a list of the "winners" on the official website. Those Barça members can buy a ticket or two, depending on what they requested.

So you need to be a member and also you need a lot of luck.

BTW, the lucky "socis" must get the tickets from the Camp Nou between the days 25-28.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
victorvaldes.1. said:
What About Outside The Ground On The Day?
bokiko said:
How can i get some tickets for this match from a trusted website ?

any help please ...even from a dealer in a balck market its ok for me ...

any help please :)
I'll fix it for you. Just transfer 300 euros to my bankaccount and I'll hand them over to you on the match day outside of the stadium. I usually wear jeans and a jersey so there won't be any problem locating me.;)

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Robban said:
I'll fix it for you. Just transfer 300 euros to my bankaccount and I'll hand them over to you on the match day outside of the stadium. I usually wear jeans and a jersey so there won't be any problem locating me.;)
Why don't you do something REALLY useful and secure 4 tickets (Category 1 and on the team bench side) for me for the Espanyol match... ;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
zyad said:
Why don't you do something REALLY useful and secure 4 tickets (Category 1 and on the team bench side) for me for the Espanyol match... ;)
You should be carefull about going to that match. My hearing still hasn't recoved fully on my left ear after a derby visit with nrk three years ago. Don't bring the kids!;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am coming in the next Friday to Barcelona with the rest guys of "Penya Barcelonista de Atenas" and we will stay for 5 days. We will go to Camp Nou for the game against Deportivo La Coruna, but we will not be able to see the game against Chelsea even though we will be in Barcelona that day! There are no tickets left. And most of us are not members of Barca, so...

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Robban said:
You should be carefull about going to that match. My hearing still hasn't recoved fully on my left ear after a derby visit with nrk three years ago. Don't bring the kids!;)
:howler: I don't have kids, and I will be one of the ones screaming and swearing the loudest... :pp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts