Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now before i go on, im just going by heresay and havent been able to check offical prices, but:

i heard that tickets for australia - iraq are $25?
for australia - turkey in melbourne tickets started at $50 and they were only a few, the vast majority of tickets were $70+.

WTF??!! this is bloody crap! thats blatantly ripping off the melbourne sport loving public. I even remember my norwegian mate saying thats just ridiculous u dont see friendly prices like that anywhere else in europe..... what utter farken bollocks :mad:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Turkey is a much better team than Iraq. I would pay twice the amount to see Australia play Turkey than Iraq.

I don't know if that's the reason, I'm just saying ...

·
*the drum drum*
42,908 Posts
The ticket prices for the Turkey match in Sydney were more expensive than they were in Melbourne ;)

I myself had to pay just under $100 to see the match..

But it's true that friendlies in Europe are much, much cheaper.. I know in Turkey, U/21 internationals are free, and that A internationals rarely cost more than $5-10 (for good seats too!)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
The FFA admitted after the Turkey series that the ticket prices for the matches were a little high so they've obviously learnt from their mistakes.

·
*the drum drum*
42,908 Posts
Here's the Sydney version of the Turkey tickets..

Bastards didn't have concession or student tickets. Why study if I can't get everything cheap?! :D

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts