Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Arsenal buddies,

I was watching 'your on sky sports' last night and an Arsenal supporter rung up to say how disappointed she is about the ticket allocation for the FA cup.

She said the there was a third for Arsenal, a third for Chelsea, and a third for all the suits. She was pissed off because all the tickets have been sold and her family have been going to all the home games all season.

I just think it's totally unfair and something should be done about it. At least have a 40/40/20 split would be fairer.

From your Millwall friend.

:D :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Football or 'the peoples game' as the F.A like to refer to it should be treated as such....no more corporate bs just to pander to the fat wallets.....WE'RE the ones who'll still show up for the club in a relegation battle. The F.A talk about football like they were working class heroes giving football back to the nation when they treat fans abhorrently at every given opportunity to maximise revenue.

Fuk them. Fuk them in their stupid asses. They are the ones who in fact lick balls.

BB

·
Registered
24 Posts
To be honest i think the atmosphere would be so much better if the stadium was split complete 50/50.The Arsenal and chelsea fans have been giving the FA money throughout the whole season and for them not to be able to go to cardiff is very stupid!

!6.000 tickets for each club is very very sad!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I agree the stadium should be split 50/50, the atmosphere would be so much better, we don't won't to see celebrities who just come to make an appearence and they don't give a s8it about football. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones my FA Cup Final tickets arrived this morning, i'm so excited!:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
well i still dont know weather im going,i got tickets last year but it dont look like it this year.if i dont i think a letter to the FA on my disscuss of there ammount of tickets theyve alocated us.Ive been to nearly every home game this season.and to not even be concidered for cup final tickets is just a discrace

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll take those tickets off your hands Vieira fan.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
The worse thing is every ticket agency in London is advertising them for £400 a piece.:depress:
Mind you for that you also get chicken in a basket and a bottle of house white :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
When i spoke to the Arsenal box office,they said they were only allocated 16.000 tickets.Same for chelsea,its and absolute discrace!

The stadium and whole event would be so much better if they split it 50/50,like the semi finals!

Instead there's a load of people there who get tickets who have never seen a game of footie in there life,half the stadiums dead!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know its an absolute joke.its nearly 40.000 tickets.as ive said time and time again ive been to nearly every home game this season.And i cant get a ticket for the final

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It makes me think a little. If we get to Cardiff in the play-offs, how many will we get!! We took 50000 to wembley 3-4 years ago for a cup final and we certainly won't be happy if we were offered 16000.

there seems to be no sign of a National stadium ever being built and it is a complete farse.

The FA really do need to address this problem of allocating tickets.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I think it will be different for the Division 1 playoffs. The 1st divisions playoffs doesn't appeal to many celebrities, and other pric*s who have never been to a football match before, like the FA Cup Final does, so I think who ever gets through will be allocated a lot more tickets than Arsenal and Chelsea have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts