Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
former Manchester City hard man danny Tiatto has had a spray at former City manager kevin Keegan,Tiatto blamed keegan for his departure from the club and said that they didn't really see eye to eye.Tiatto who has a reputation for being a hard man of the game with a history of disciplinary problems now is playing at Leicester City.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah, I agree that Tiatto was forced out by Keegan. Its a shame, as he'd still do a good job for us in midfield. Keegan did force several players he didn't like out of the club. Tiatto, Berkovic, Mettomo...

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tiatto is a wanker anyway who likes to destroy players instead of tackling cleanly.he's an overrated goose.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Overrated? Underrated more like. He was never given a fair oppurtunity by Keegan. He won player of the year in 2001 at City, so cannot be that bad. He doesn't like to destroy players, he just has a temper that he struggles to control. Going out to destory players is break-your leg tackles constantly. Tiatto's main misdemeanours are dissent or a lash out. Theres a difference between thuggery and temperament.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen tiatto play for years even here in australia the guy has a reputation for disgraceful challenges,He done quite well aty City though I won't dispute that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
he was so underatted. its untrue i liked Tiatto kk doesent seem to get on with any of are decent players. like berkovie kk never played and selling him to portusmouth and wanchope he sold for well cheap and anelka for a cut price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts