Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why is he even playing? he's shit and they already said they won't be paying his release clause. and we have fvck all to play for. just give his minutes to bakkali or mina FFS

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think they should tell voro if he's gonna be the coach next season or not NOW. this way it hurts the team in the long term. he's gonna try to get the best results, which means starting the best possible players available at the moment

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
excellent goal but the rest was meh. not that celta was any better, we just keep gifting them counter-attacks in every stupid way imaginable

i also agree on voro. now that we've hired a new general manager or whatever its called he must surely have a decision regarding the coach.

although its not infeasible to think that we in typical valencia fashion would wait until the season is over to take a decision regarding the coach, come to the conclusion to hire a new one, then scramble to find that new one while the transfer windows ticks on and we'll end up with a squad that doesnt fit the idealogy of the new coach

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wtf voro, why is your first sub lato? how can you keep munir on the pitch after 65 minutes of THIS? poor bakkali

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
yea we can most likely loose all remaining games and still not be relegated. sporting at place 18th averages 0.73 points per game, that means they'll likely end up at around 28 points after 38 games

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
wouldnt surprise me. alamany is the only one who doesnt like voro as a coach, since alameny understands football. the rest of the management is just asian number crunchers and they only see the result, not the cluess shit voro is doing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts