Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Thuram doesn’t hide his wish to join Inter since time."

That was written on one site. The article was mainly about Parma. Here´s the whole article:

"Somebody is beginning to get worried in Parma: Cannavaro would leave the team to join Roma, Thuram doesn’t hide his wish to join Inter since time, Brocchi has refused the transfer in Parma and Salas doesn’t seem inclined to join the team. It’s a confirm that Luna’s managing created a provincial environment around this club, without the image of a top team in which every first class player wants to play."

Deja`vu isn´t it? He said that he wanted to join Inter last summer also.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Ok, listen up all british!! When top players say that they would love to play for Man Utd they don't mean it. They just say that to keep you happy. Much like when Madonna come to Switzerland, Norway or whatever and say that "she absolutely love the country". It's just something you say to be popular with the locals. Perhaps they sometime actually mean what they say. But what they don't say is this. "Sure, I'd like to play for Man Utd when I'm 33, not before." And I can assure you that's what they would say next if they could...

G

·
0 Posts
It's a rumor but it sounds more as a reality.
Roma is very interested in cannavaro and it's true that they are negotiations.
For Thuram,"this is too good to be true,can't take my eyes off of you..."
We need a guy like him and he is the best.Hope...but Parma won't let him go.
How knows?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The Cannavaro story.Roma made a bid offering Nakta or Montella for Cannavaro.Before even Parma reject it,Cannavaro said that he has no intention of going to Roma.Case closed,capischi?

As for the Thuram rumors,how come he wants to play for every team in the world BUT Parma and he still plays to Parma as captain with a new improved damn contract?

Gee guys,stop believing stupid press...that reported didnt even knew the manager of Parma so do you expect him to know any "inside info"?

I'm gonna make a teamtalk contest...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
what verdi said is right: if somesticks 20 microphones and television cameras in your face and says manchester united and inter are interested in you, obviously you will say the right thing: "i would love to play for successful and respected clubs like man utd and inter." but it's all b.s.

and if thuram really did want to come to inter, we should buy him and put him on the bench and NEVER play him. this guy used inter last season, saying he was considering a move here so he could get a better deal from parma! he can go to hell. i don't care how good he is.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hmmmmm.........make me remember Carlos said in several months ago that he loves Inter and is willing to move to Milano if Moratti asks him to. Then what? He stays in Real(forever:)) and make a new contract with us.
The same as Thuram, he just signed a new contract with Parma (it means nothing to a giant as Inter, I know:eek:), but the important thing is that he seems satisfied by his caption role in Parma.
Canavaro, the rumors about him said around all season, Real, Inter, MU ect. He is great defender that we all want him, but so what, none of those RUMORS seem true!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Great example to why i at times am not interested in half the topics posted here.

C'mon guys.......this is crap. Inter spent this summer signing Cirillo and Ferrari to four year contracts.

Realize this. Christian Panucci and Laurant Blanc are the first defenders INTER have bought in years that were big name.

INTER historically have always bought internationals up front and in midfield and then packed its defence with less glamorous Italian defenders who are not very well known. Look at the last generation. Galante and Colonese

Look at this generation SImic and COrdoba.....who knows them?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Because Parma don't win the scudetto with all their great players like Crespo, Thuram, Buffon, Cannavaro, Amoroso, Ortega, Baggio etc... everyone thinks the players want to go other clubs which do win the scudetto. Cannavaro will never leave and the same with Thuram. Inter just want this to happen and someone started the rumour. They need as amny good defenders as possible.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It would add great strength defensive:
But I dont think this deal sees too much promise;
MONEY DOES TALK..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts