Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More worrying news... Thuram wants away from Parma. To Milan to be more exact... :( At least that's what he told french journalists after the final. I don't think it's a problem really. Lilian is so hyped that we get a great deal if we were to sell him. I seriously think that he isn't fit to be our captain. I would like Cannavaro to be our new captain.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Bull****,bull****,bull****...

a) I seriusly doubt he ever said this
b) even if he said it he will stay

We've heard a million things about him wanting out and never happened.He probably has never said these things...

Even the Italian press has stopped linking him with every team around...the last 3-4 months the only rumors we heard about him are some laughable English press bid from Manure and Arsenal.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Why not exchance him for Butt he seems good;)

Oh and while were busy lets trade Cannavaro for Bosnisch,
we need a keeper now Buffon is injured don't we :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There is some sort of a deal between Milan and Parma for Thuram right ?? some option to buy or something like that ??

Lazio have tried to buy Thuram in the past and if Thuram will want to leave then I´m sure Lazio will be in bidding and throwing players at Parma ( Couto, Mihajlvoic, money you name it and Cragnotti will make it happen ). Eriksson said that he wanted to buy Thuram ( in swedish press ) and that would mean good bye Mihajlovic.

Still I think that if Thuram would indeed leave he´d go to the Milano giants :(

Ps. Do I have to remind you of all the rumours surrounding Lazio ?? :) we have bought and sold every player on earth in theory.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mihajlovic and Couto for Thuram? Hehe... Couto isn't hopeless like Mihajlovic but he can't be trusted anyway. Besides, Lassissi is still a Parma player and better than Couto. Both are a bit unpolished but Saliou is still young and can improve. Couto is 30 already, isn't he?

I'm sure you have to do better if you want Lilian... :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No,Svennis there is not any agreement between Parma and Milan about Thuram.

Mihajlovic and Couto? yeah yeah...:)

Couto is ok (not even close to Thuram) but Miha is helpless...

·
Registered
104 Posts
This makes perfect sense to me. Our defence isn't exactly the strongest in the league and Berlusconi have promised a big signing, so... Of course, I don't expect anything, but it would be cool!

On the other hand, if Thuram is so keen to come to ACM, why did he sign a new deal with you? Not very logical...

It's probably bull anyway.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
if this is true. if thuram has said that he wants to leave parma, then what do you guys have to say about him? because some of you guys bashed crespo for wanting to leave. you guys should know that you cant attack players for wanting to leave because eventually all of your good players want out sooner or later. yes, even cannavaro will want leave. im not saying right now, but probably next year if parma doesnt succeed again. amo, what do you think? isnt it true that players leave clubs if they dont get the chance to win the scudetto or champions league. it seems like everyone wants to be successful right away.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
First of all I seriusly doubt Thuram said this stuff.Secondly,Thuram is being linked with transfers all the time and he is still here as captain,the best wage in the club and fighting his ass of in every game.I dont see why I should blame him...

Crespo was nothing and he became a name at Parma.And now what? he demands a transfer at 24,before his prime...noone can blame Batigol for leaving at 32 from Viola but I surely blame Crespo for leaving us at 24.Batigol had won nothing,Viola even relegated and he stayed.Parma has won several european cups and is always in the race for the scudetto.

·
Registered
385 Posts
if we lose Thuram...ALL OUR BACK WILL BE BULL****...
THURAM IS OUR BEST PLAYER...
THE BEST DEFENSE PLAYER AT WORLD¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
WHAT THE ****?

WE CAN SUPLIE THURAM. AND IF HE GOES MILANNNN****TTTTT
MILAN SUCKS¡

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Guys I didn´t mean Couto + Mihajlovic + Money can you read ?? it was Couto, Mihajlovic, Money you name it ... fuxx guys get sharp.

Lassis who is better then Couto ?? yeah good one.

Mihajlovic isn´t a Serie A defender but he´d be superb in PL where the are more blunt and not so technical and fast - Miha would be perfect for PL with his freekicks and corners and I hope that someone over there will notice it.

Anyway If Miha get´s his act together he´ll be in Lazio for one more season and you´ll fear his freekicks and corners and since we have Pancaro and Negro to help Nesta it´s ok.

I really like Parma but sometimes you guys are like baby brothers :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have much to say to you "svennis". I don't feel the same about you and Lazio, that's for sure... You're attitude is just too much. Have you even seen Lassissi play? "Baby brothers"? You look at Parma as something inferior to Lazio don't you? We don't need your kind here. We managed to draw against you in your own backyard, remember? You're just so bloody ignorant...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,man,get over this "I'm the champion syndrome".Lazio has been in Seria A for something like 90 years and have won something like 2 championships and a couple of cups? we have been 10 years,we have won several european trophees,a couple of copa italia and we are always among the top teams or in the race for the scudetto...drop your arrogance please! Lassissi is a ****ing good defender and you will see...unfortunately,he will never come to Lazio since he is black and your beloved club's hardcore supporters are lets say,conservative...Just ask Aron Winter.

Keep your arrogance for the Lazio forum,here please be the good old Svennis.

[Edited by AMOROSO! on 05-07-2000 at 16:13]

·
Registered
237 Posts
"Conservative" ...HA!!!!! That was hi-larious Amo!

P.S. He's right Svennis, you seem to have gotten a bit of a big head over this scudetto thing. Congratulations, but please, if Parma win and I start acting like you are now, I'd want you to come slap me around a bit. Capische?? No offense.

;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
VERDI, AMO, WILLIAM: You also think that? Well I haf to say, I BLOODY AGREE WITH YOU! Lazio fans --> ignorant and arrogant pricks, they are straight behind the manure fans on my ****list!

BTW Lassissi is one talented defender! He is the new Thuram, I tell ya.

Good luck fellaws next season.

·
Registered
429 Posts
This is why I don't post at the Lazioforum. The ignorance and arrogance is unbelieveble. I used to like lazio abit but now they top my hate list, all because of their delusion of grandeur. Agreed Amo, Svennis get back to your oldself!!

I don't think there will be any chance to see Thuram in another jersey this year. Simply because Tanzi won't sell
him. Or Cannavaro. I think Thuram will have to do an "Anelka" or a "Van Hoojdonk" to be sold. Players like them are unreplaceable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts