Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just heard that Inter and Parma is planing to do a swapdeal. The deal is including Jugovic and Zamorano to Parma and Lilian Thuram to Inter and Parma will also get 8 milj $.
It was Thurams wishes to play for Inter that made Parma to start talking with Inter. If everything will go fine the deal will be saild sometime in the nest week.

This is fantastic news for Inter, this is just what we needed.

D

·
0 Posts
I hope that you´r not cidding cuz if you are I´m gonna search for you the rest of my life, BRO!!!

just ciddin!!!

I hope this is true...Then our team will be perfect (with Salas). Where did you heard that?

we all know that turam wants to come to us, but will parma let him go? Think about it, I dont think they will!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah I'm sure Parma will do like crazy for two has been in exchange for the best defender in the world...:rolleyes:

The will of Parma and Thuram is the same,to celebrate the scudetto in Piazza Garibaldi next seson.So just dont cr5ate false hopes for yourselfs!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
let me get this straight: a team with championship aspirations (parma) is going to trade one of the best defenders in the world (thuram) for two over-the-hill, underproductive has-beens (zamorano, jugovic) and a few dollars? i don't think so, mon ami.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Thats a joke, two players who are washed up can't be swapped for one of the best defenders in the world. Maybe for Recoba and Sukur or Recoba and Di Biagio. Thats seems abit more fair. Zamarano and Jugovic, hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yes,it really a big joke!!!It doesn't make any sense!!Just like Walem and Sartor + 8m for Zanetti!!!hhahahaha!!!I would love to have Thuram!!Why the hell our president offer Paul Scholes 31M pounds and don't try to get Thuram?!!!!!

Forza Inter!!

N

·
0 Posts
Thuram is the greatest defender in Serie A, but Parma can afford to sell him because they already have Cannavaro and they can spend 8 million lbs. on another world class defender, somewhere from Argentina or somewhere, like how we got Cordoba from San Lorenzo...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
According to me the best player in the world for a player who do no use on the pitch(Jugovic) and a 33 year old forward,plus a few bucks.

The laugh of the year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts