1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
are u joking with this q...plz say u are

·
Registered
56,329 Posts
the might difference is that thuram is world and euro champion. they are both excellent players.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Thuram. Nesta's the single most overrated player on Earth. Not that he's not very good, but the way the world creams its collective jeans over the Italian pretty boy is a joke.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Nesta easily!!! Anyone who watched thurams abysmal performance yesterday against liverpool would know this.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Lehuynhduc said:
Thuram is the better player.
is crack cheap where you are at? :lala:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lav said:
is crack cheap where you are at? :lala:

:)

Seriously, both are good but I like Thuram way better. Nesta attacking is Zero. Defensively, I like Nesta better than big defenders like Sol Campell, Ferdinand, Stam,..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nesta (a poll would of been better)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
In fact if you were to put them both in goal, up front, on the wings or in centre mid, Thuram would win every time.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
dubh-ban said:
In fact if you were to put them both in goal, up front, on the wings or in centre mid, Thuram would win every time.
exactly, Thuram is the more versatile player for sure.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nesta is the better player, probably the top defender in the world. Thuram, though, is still one of the top 10 defenders in the world, and IMO he has lost some form after his great season in 2003. I prefer a 2003 Thuram at RB as opposed to a 2005 CB.

Although, I think Thuram is better than Nesta at controlling the ball at the back. Thuram IMO has world class composure with the ball.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You know what, I prefer Stam to Thuram as CB easily.
The man is a wall. :thumbsup: SAF must be ****ing insane to let him go.
Stam is on par with Nesta as world's best CB IMO.

Anybody who watched Stam in recent CL games, vs ManUtd and Vs Inter,
would easily understand what I mean.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts