Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who'd have adam and eve'd it, eh?;) Well done England:) I thought we showed some maturity last night against the Nigerians. Not a great match, but enough. So now its Denmark.
Well, that won't be easy, but when you get to this stage, what is easy? Come on the England;)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Congrats Cakes!

I think you've had more than your share of luck this far, but that's football. You held out against the Argies, but why hold back against Nigeria? Missing some of the right stuff ;) ??

Ah well, it's been a crazy tournament, here's hoping we get a chance to play you in the final.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I'm happy for England that thye have make it to the second round. However it will be tough against Denmark. England has this bad habit of performing superbly against big team yet falter against team that are slightly inferior to them Are they being too over-confident and underestimated their opponent while holding great respect for the great team. So Denmark could be the tough hurdle to cross for England. If they managed to jump over that, They will face Brazil. Can they perform against Brazil or allow Brazil to go thru and win their unprecedent 5th time World Champion?

Anyway, I notice that England have only 3 days to recover from their weariness and fatigue while Denmark has 4 days. I tok they should be rested for at least 4 days before taking on the pitch especially after such a long and gruelling seson. 3 days is not enough to rcover fully and there wre England might collasped.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I notice that England have only 3 days to recover from their weariness and fatigue while Denmark has 4 days.
Average age of our team is 23, they are young and fit, this does not bother me and even if it did we cant change it.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You guys should hope that England's luck has not run out yet!
W/ Tommasson and Tofting, Denmark are the stronger team, well better than England.....
But this is football, so anything can happen!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
mdelpiero10 said:
W/ Tommasson and Tofting, Denmark are the stronger team, well better than England.....
But this is football, so anything can happen!
seeing as your so good at predictions what are the lotto numbers on wednesday going to be?:D

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mdelpiero10 said:
well lets consign that prediction to the rubbish bin where it belongs, bloody ities;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts