Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
atleast according to this article on AS.com

It says in short that Valencia will sign a left back, a right wing and a forward for next season. The right winger Quique wants is someone in the same mold as Vicente and Reguiro but right footed then ofcourse :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Left back, right wing is a most but another striker?
Unless Aimar or Kluviert goes, i see no need as we have Mista. A central midfielder is more crucial.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
We do need a back up striker just in case.......Right now we only have 3 ,two of whom are injured.I don't see DiVaio & Corradi comng back next season & I don't trust Kliuvert.

An midfielder is welcome.
Seems Newcatle want to sell Viana at a cut price deal of 1.5M.Haven't seen much of him to really comment but a couple of years back was the hottest thing from Portugal,I still think he wasn't given much time here.

Also Del Horno is to be sold this summer,seems hasn't impressed them,what about him?Would be expensive though.

·
Registered
9,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he'll be out for the next 6-7 weeks probably but we're talking reinforcements for the next season. Now, Di Vaio, Fiore, Corradi and maybe Kluivert/Mista will go in the summer. Rufete might also go, as both the new right winger and Estoyanoff will be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Personally I would like that Mista gets sold. I just plain don't like him. Everything he does sucks. The forward that we will bring in will probably be some young starlet, not an established scorer

·
Registered
518 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
Doesn't Kluivert currently have a serious knee injury?
yeah, in my opinion, 3 main strikers and 1 young backup will do the job. I don't like too many on the bench.

michelco said:
he'll be out for the next 6-7 weeks probably but we're talking reinforcements for the next season. Now, Di Vaio, Fiore, Corradi and maybe Kluivert/Mista will go in the summer. Rufete might also go, as both the new right winger and Estoyanoff will be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Personally I would like that Mista gets sold. I just plain don't like him. Everything he does sucks. The forward that we will bring in will probably be some young starlet, not an established scorer

I dun think Mista sux. He was great when we won on 2002. He does deserved another chance.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
this is who i want:
RW: Cani + bring back Estyanoff
LB: Grosso or Asier del Horno from Chelsea
STR: Lets trade Mista for Liverpool's Cisse or Morientes

If we sign Cani, then we will have the luxury of playing him etiher at the right or the center. he creates a lot and can help Aimar a lot in the midfield, like baraja once used to do.

Mourinho isn't happy with del horno and he might come back to spain next season. I now Cisse is a long shot but Benitez doesnt like him at all and Morientes is a better bench player than Mista. Besides, Benitez can make Mista work wonders and wanted him at liverpool before so it's worth a try.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Tears4Fears said:
yeah, in my opinion, 3 main strikers and 1 young backup will do the job. I don't like too many on the bench.

I dun think Mista sux. He was great when we won on 2002. He does deserved another chance.
How has Reguierro been this year?

Where I live, there's no coverage of the Spanish league, and since Valencia is not playing in the CL, I can't even wathc them there, although I woudl like to.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Put Reguiero on the right! He can use either foot and is talented for sure.

Try this;

---------Albelda--Edu-------
Reguiero----Aimar----Vicente
------------D.Villa-----------

No need for more signings offensively IMO! Just shore up at the back and make a couple of good defensive signings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts