Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how many teams have been represented in the UEFA CL quarter finals the last 4 years by each country:

Italy 10
Spain 7
England 6
France 4
Portugal 2
Holland 2
Germany 1

discuss

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
personally, i really don't care if milan or juventus qualify or not...all i care is INTER...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I believe Diavolo said last year that he and other Italians didn't care for shit whether Juventus or Inter made it, only Milan counted.

Of course, my memory could be playing tricks on me, so I stand free to be corrected.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Al Capone said:
I believe Diavolo said last year that he and other Italians didn't care for shit whether Juventus or Inter made it, only Milan counted.

Of course, my memory could be playing tricks on me, so I stand free to be corrected.
I think it depends. when the Italian did bad, they felt proud for any team doing good. But now that several teams are doing good they only care about their own team and are probably happy if their rivals don't succed.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Most Italians don't give a shit about other Italian teams, only the one they support. Once I watched Inter - Ajax, all the other fans were laughing and stuff when we were 2-0 down.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I don't give shit about Juve and Milan. I didn't give shit about them even when I was a fan of the Italian National team.

I can see an Iner vs AC final.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
rapid said:
Thats because your not Italian, this would mean something to you if you were :)
No it doesn't, even some Italians wouldn't support their national team [remember not so long ago Euro '04 very few fans going to support their NT, the friendly match agains Germany Fiorentina fans protesting against the NT and FA].

I know some Milan fans who wouldn't care about Inter while some might wish other Italians teams to do well.

I wish teams such as Roma and Udinese in the UEFA cup well.

·
Registered
57,729 Posts
Michael said:
Most Italians don't give a shit about other Italian teams, only the one they support. Once I watched Inter - Ajax, all the other fans were laughing and stuff when we were 2-0 down.
look who got the last laugh. ;) :D

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
look who got the last laugh. ;) :D
Unfortunately, we started laughing at them when Micoud scored the winner.

In the return leg, I was surrounded by Juventus fans and when Werder scored, there was just silence with me laughing.

But the last laugh will be if we meet. :scared:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts