Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferguson predicts three-horse-race next season...i guess this guy totall forget rafa's liverpool :frustrat: and the rest 16 teams in EPL :googly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K®Le said:
So who'll be the other two horses, next to Ruud of course? :tongue:

:howler:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
No he didn´t forget. Liverpool sucks :howler:
( waiting for ARFY to come in and stalk me again :scared: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sonic18 said:
No he didn´t forget. Liverpool sucks :howler:
( waiting for ARFY to come in and stalk me again :scared: )

Liverpool sucks ??? :frustrat:




:depress:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
acmilan2005 said:
Liverpool sucks ??? :frustrat:




:depress:
Yes, Luis Garcia too :howler:
Ask Arfy if you don´t believe me :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sonic18 said:
Yes, Luis Garcia too :howler:
Ask Arfy if you don´t believe me :D


Arfy where you :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
acmilan2005 said:
Arfy where you :rolleyes:
Nooo please don´t i´ll be good...... i promise.......tortur...take my money..anything you like.....Not arfy :scared: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sonic18 said:
Nooo please don´t i´ll be good...... i promise.......tortur...take my money..anything you like.....Not arfy :scared: :D

:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
The Rafalution will only continue, already made major steps forward points wise this season to last.Gabriel Paletta and Mark Gonzalez already signed up, Fabio Aurelio deal almost done, this summer will be critical for all clubs that are challenging Chelsea, Arsenal needs more depth no matter how well there youngsters have done recently, Man Utd need a whole new midfield and we need a new forward line.If we bring in Craig Bellamy and Jermain Defoe then yes, we should be written off.If 2 quality forwards arrive of the calibre of Kuyt, Owen, Aguero, Torres then i think we'll be the only serious threat to Chelsea winning another League.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
King of the Kop said:
If we bring in Craig Bellamy and Jermain Defoe then yes, we should be written off.If 2 quality forwards arrive of the calibre of Kuyt, Owen, Aguero, Torres then i think we'll be the only serious threat to Chelsea winning another League.
I think Bellamy has more talent than any of them forwards, Bellamy would give Liverpool a whole new dimension if you got a fixed forward he could play off of.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
Aguero has more talent than Bellamy. Bellamy is a better player than Torres when he's in the mood, though.
well i didn't see Aguero, sorry.:doh:

i have only seen him score a few goals but he does look terrific, but still the better bet for now would be Bellamy in my view.
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top