Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps I didn't made myself clear...

I would say that Real Madrid have 50% chance of signing him, Arsenal 45% and Parma 5%. So we'd need a miracle to actually sign him. But since NONE of us really knows what's going on I say that it would be wrong to completely rule out the possibility, although very remote.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FRESH ENGLISH INTEREST IN LAUREN
by Adam Marshall

LAUREN BISCAL'S move from Real Mallorca to Arsenal continues to stall, and his agent has revealed that another Premiership club is trying to steal him from Arsene Wenger's grasp.

The Cameroon international has signed a pre-contract with the Highbury outfit, but he needs to pass a medical before the end of the week to make that agreement binding. Although Lauren seems determined to seal the deal, the delay has led to fresh fears that it may break down.

Mallorca representative Mateu Alemany met with Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein in Paris on Wednesday but he returned without having signed the document that would allow the transfer to proceed.

"I am aware of the delay and am waiting for the call to go to London and conclude this operation," revealed the player's representative, Antonio Gonzalez.

"At the moment, there are three clubs that continue insisting on buying Lauren," he continued. "And one of them is English."

Real Madrid are known to be ready to match Arsenal's offer for the midfielder and it is clear that the move must be finalised soon, or The Gunners will risk losing out on one of their top summer targets.

However, the North Londoners remain confident of landing Lauren and it is believed that all parties

Maybe there is still hope? But we do have fierce competition from Real Madrid. Surely Lauren must prefer Real to Arsenal? Otherwise he's crazy. About Parma's chances? I believe our chances have increased from 0.001% to 5%. Not bad... :)

S

·
0 Posts
He might think that parma has had their chance and that Parma didn't handle quick enough. Parma was in the hotseat to sign him all season, and still didn't get him so he might think:

"Parma doesn't really want me and Arsenal handle a lot quicker and show me respect, so parma is not an option anymore"

I think he will prefer a move to Real, as he was born in Spain and grew up there it must be great for him to join the european champs.

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm, as soon as I straighten out one guy the next whiner is on his way, eh? :) Seriously Willem, don't make that kind of posts. Makes me depressed. These forums are made for dreaming away. And it's not exactly like I write that he would join for sure either I just wanted you to be aware of the fact that he hasn't signed for Arsenal yet. So in theory it's still possible...

M

·
0 Posts
Arsenal have officially signed Lauren.

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

S.S.LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts