Xtratime Community banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
because let's be honest, being robbed by Rio police at gunpoint is a good (and believable) story...it's also cool that Lochte was smart enough to gfto of the country in time while leaving his comrades to clean up after his tall tales...with a little bit of luck the detained swimmers will be sent to jail for vandalism and this will escalate into a major diplomatic incident.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Reza only supports you because you wear burkas without complaints.

Lotche and the swimmers story:

A video from the gas station where they went, show the drunk swimmers making a mess in the place. There was no robbery: the security of the gas station demanded them to stay until the cops came and drew his gun. (They were very nervous until one of them remembered it was not a teenager bullied with easy access to guns). The swimmers negociate and paid for the damage, so the security let them go.

reza wants me to wear a burka? :eek:....that is like saying he is a republican :err: :D

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
It was not during the party, it was after, when they were returning. Most likely, they stopped to get some snack and pee. They just flat out lied (the other swimmers are blaming Lotche) and according the story told by the people in the gas station, Lotche started to run at one of the security (who just turned his back to him) and the other guy came with with gun telling him to stop.

If that is the story, it is just embarassing the dumb lie. Just say "I am the great Corhonlio" or something, people can be more understanding of dumb drunkyards.
Maybe they thought there would be some disciplinary action or something like that (like the Dutch guy who got drunk and the Brazilian diver). They knew they fvcked up and it looks like they cooked up a lie to cover it up, presumably being oblivious to the fact that they have CCTV in Brazil. From what I've heard, this seems to be the likely scenario.

Btw, lol at the banter between you and Ana. Had a good laugh. :D

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
because let's be honest, being robbed by Rio police at gunpoint is a good (and believable) story...it's also cool that Lochte was smart enough to gfto of the country in time while leaving his comrades to clean up after his tall tales...with a little bit of luck the detained swimmers will be sent to jail for vandalism and this will escalate into a major diplomatic incident.
I was searching for raw footage of the incident, but came across something better...a YouTuber's proof that the whole thing is actually an Illuminati conspiracy theory. You have to respect how he's saying all of this deadpan.

eKaLD5HhSoo

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
Maybe they thought there would be some disciplinary action or something like that (like the Dutch guy who got drunk and the Brazilian diver). They knew they fvcked up and it looks like they cooked up a lie to cover it up, presumably being oblivious to the fact that they have CCTV in Brazil. From what I've heard, this seems to be the likely scenario.
The lie was so bad that not only they pissed of the police famous for keeping extermine groups as to enter in the vila, they had to pass by metal detector, with cameras on, showing them with money, mobiiles, necklaces and such...

Btw, lol at the banter between you and Ana. Had a good laugh. :D
she is such a darling doll, no?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I was searching for raw footage of the incident, but came across something better...a YouTuber's proof that the whole thing is actually an Illuminati conspiracy theory. You have to respect how he's saying all of this deadpan.
The real swim shady.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts