Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
joão of coz it is relevant...if i kick your butt and u kick me back...i started it no? we both kicked and shouldnt but i started it
C'mom, Ana, why would I damage your butt?:err:

But seriously, you kick my butt, I stab you 20 times and a random viewer 10 times. That is what happened. The answer of the french is far from proportional in intensity and also affected someone who was just around.

the only thing we disagree is that u are defending the booing and im not....we agree on the fact that the french athlete's reply was wrong
Show me a single time i said he should have been booed during his jump. I am not defending the booing at all.

and i thinku disgaree because u are being defensive and stubborn :D

and that racist card on me? come on joão:pat: :)D )
Nah, it is the naive eurofag card on you. You believe this silly story and is in very european fashion expecting the european to be the victim of evil natives. So Portuguese...

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
we should start focusing on the upcoming final between brazil and germany:D

now there will be a lot of booing of coz,its footy, and payback time?:D

i think there should be some sort of bet between joão and tiger :wee: :D
I bet Tiger will pretend it is not even worth 2 cans of beer.

·
Registered
17,517 Posts
we should start focusing on the upcoming final between brazil and germany:D

now there will be a lot of booing of coz,its footy, and payback time?:D

i think there should be some sort of bet between joão and tiger :wee: :D
For an irrelevant event in terms of football? ;)
Then we should have had a bet on the beach volleyball final yesterday too because it is as relevant to world football. :p

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
Ana does not watch beach volleyball. He catholic education makes her avert her gaze and look down in shame those almost undressed girls.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
C'mom, Ana, why would I damage your butt?:err:
coz u are jealous and wish u had one like mine :lala:

But seriously, you kick my butt, I stab you 20 times and a random viewer 10 times. That is what happened. The answer of the french is far from proportional in intensity and also affected someone who was just around.
booing was wrong,his reply was wrong, his apologies were right,the booing at the podium was wrong, saying thiago will get the payback in paris (a portuguese journalist last night was saying he heard it) is wrong.....2 wrongs dont make 1 right for sure

i agree the proportion is not the same and more, an athlete is a professional while a crowd isnt...i nevre excused him

he was booed at,he attacked a country, i get what u mean , i agree....but still the booing was wrong and was the 1st action

no ways have i defended the french's reply

Show me a single time i said he should have been booed during his jump. I am not defending the booing at all.
u nevre said he should have been booed, but didnt say the booing was wrong...said it happens everyhwhere allthe time etc

u became defensive joão,thats all,when i know u dont condone it

i undertsand how much what he told about brazil upset u, likely what his coach said upset u more and rightfully so,i wont argue with that, but a simple yes booing at that moment was ugly, was silly, would have been enough,and we wouldnt be having allthis talk

Nah, it is the naive eurofag card on you. You believe this silly story and is in very european fashion expecting the european to be the victim of evil natives. So Portuguese...
im not eurofag, because yeni said im an honorary american so eat that :finger:

he is not a victim, 1st thing i wrote was saying how wrong he was..more,i said if anything thiago was a victim here (didnt use these words but u know i meant it) becoz didnt get the praise he deserved becoz of the fuss around it

so portuguese? ah!!! u south american fag u ! :rimshot:

oh and again...like i said before, our athletes, from the start, have praised how supported they have felt there, saying they were feeling at home;)

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Ana does not watch beach volleyball. He catholic education makes her avert her gaze and look down in shame those almost undressed girls.
yes tiger i dont watch beach volelly, find it so boring, what i do watch is regular volley, like it very much, watched some of italy vs iran last night:D

and on beach volley.....i find it repressive that women are allowed toplay in a small bikini while men play with long shorts and t shirts :nono:

i want to free men:D

·
Registered
17,517 Posts
yes tiger i dont watch beach volelly, find it so boring, what i do watch is regular volley, like it very much, watched some of italy vs iran last night:D

and on beach volley.....i find it repressive that women are allowed toplay in a small bikini while men play with long shorts and t shirts :nono:

i want to free men:D

:mute:

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
coz u are jealous and wish u had one like mine :lala:
Ana, believe or not but I prefer that women have nice butts than having one myself.

booing was wrong,his reply was wrong, his apologies were right,the booing at the podium was wrong, saying thiago will get the payback in paris (a portuguese journalist last night was saying he heard it) is wrong.....2 wrongs dont make 1 right for sure

His reply was not wrong like a boo. It was much worst. And ignoring Thiago after the end of the competition was awful. He never apologised - half assed excuse about exagerating but keeping the fire against the crowd is not apologising. And of course, he never apologised to Thiago. Comparing to nazis wasnt the only thing he did.

The booing at the medal cerimony? He shouldnt be allowed to be there without a formal apology to thiago. He should be smart enough to do one for the crowd , but instead he added fuel to the fire, as his coach and the french media.

His payback comment, if it is the same I read, is fine. Just saying he will gold in tokyo against thiago. That is not a problem.

i agree the proportion is not the same and more, an athlete is a professional while a crowd isnt...i nevre excused him
Yes, but you are equating them. In fact, you are quite more vocal about the booing.

he was booed at,he attacked a country, i get what u mean , i agree....but still the booing was wrong and was the 1st action

no ways have i defended the french's reply
I didnt said you did. I said you are overacting to the booing, while almost shrugging to the bigger mistake from the person who supposed to represent sportmanship.

u nevre said he should have been booed, but didnt say the booing was wrong...said it happens everyhwhere allthe time etc
I suppose calling them idiots is the same as saying however is booing is great, right?

And yes, because people are claiming it is a brazilian peculiarity. Or that was the first time. Or that in sacred europe it never happened. I am pretty sure this is even more disrespectful than booing, but hey, booo.

u became defensive joão,thats all,when i know u dont condone it
:coffee: That would be like me claiming you have no more arguments, then you mentioned butts

i undertsand how much what he told about brazil upset u, likely what his coach said upset u more and rightfully so,i wont argue with that, but a simple yes booing at that moment was ugly, was silly, would have been enough,and we wouldnt be having allthis talk
We would not have any of this, if the bad sportmanship of the french trying to steal that central stange of thiago, acting like a spoiled brat didnt happen. With or without booing.

im not eurofag, because yeni said im an honorary american so eat that :finger:
That Yeni way to say you are a woman, so you are welcome to the breeding stock.

he is not a victim, 1st thing i wrote was saying how wrong he was..more,i said if anything thiago was a victim here (didnt use these words but u know i meant it) becoz didnt get the praise he deserved becoz of the fuss around it
Ana, the guy is getting praise, except from the media who decided to build the story of victimized french crying poor with his silver medal. You people talk about etiquete in game, but there is a normal ettiquete between competitors to, even if just for the cameras, to shake hands after the compeittion. The french ignored thiago until bubka put them both together.

so portuguese? ah!!! u south american fag u ! :rimshot:
You are obviously defending the eurofags, because you just think it is natural to come to brazil and leave with gold :rimshot:

oh and again...like i said before, our athletes, from the start, have praised how supported they have felt there, saying they were feeling at home;)
It is home. You people are part of the brazil that cannt get even one medal...

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
That Yeni way to say you are a woman, so you are welcome to the breeding stock.
ouch...u just called me cattle :err:

You are obviously defending the eurofags, because you just think it is natural to come to brazil and leave with gold :rimshot:.
:howler:

very witty,this one made me laugh out loud:D , and sadly i got back from brazil without gold too....i think the portuguese quota was over 200 years ago :D

It is home. You people are part of the brazil that cannt get even one medal...
?

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
What do the odds look like?
i only saw germany playing, and they play very well, very well...they crushed us, and even if we had a 3rd line team ( our coach was refused players by the "big" clubs ... basically the players he had worked with before), still was decent enough to beat argentina and win the group....only to find that german team:D

but brazilis brazil,they always have talent and are playing at home, and will want to somehow payback that WC final so....should be a great game

between tiger and joão....should be a good one too:D

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
I made this long ago (during a chatbox conversation) just leaving it here :err: :D

reza :proud: :clap:

ps.not sure how joão will handle the fact that he is also an eurofag but :p

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Yeah this missing summer has been great, man. ALmost no heat, comparatively. Awesome

@inacio: Hot athletes? I'm sure they're all hot in Rio, even in Southern Winter :p
for sure yes, was watching triatle and did look like it was hot:D

we been having a very hot summer actually, too much sometimes specially at night, fresher this week :thmbup: (but still sunny warm:D)

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
Reza only supports you because you wear burkas without complaints.

Lotche and the swimmers story:

A video from the gas station where they went, show the drunk swimmers making a mess in the place. There was no robbery: the security of the gas station demanded them to stay until the cops came and drew his gun. (They were very nervous until one of them remembered it was not a teenager bullied with easy access to guns). The swimmers negociate and paid for the damage, so the security let them go.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Gas station seems like a strange place to hang out during partying...anyway, they were probably too drunk to remember/understand what happened, somebody with a badge hold them at gunpoint and demanded money, etc.

·
Administrator
30,403 Posts
It was not during the party, it was after, when they were returning. Most likely, they stopped to get some snack and pee. They just flat out lied (the other swimmers are blaming Lotche) and according the story told by the people in the gas station, Lotche started to run at one of the security (who just turned his back to him) and the other guy came with with gun telling him to stop.

If that is the story, it is just embarassing the dumb lie. Just say "I am the great Corhonlio" or something, people can be more understanding of dumb drunkyards.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts